39. Glamouroki

Todoroki's POV

As I woke up the next day, I found myself hugging Ari in a hug. The memories from last night came flooding back in, as I became aware I was in her room.

I looked over to the clock. 5:37am. I had trained myself to wake up at exactly that time, luckily it was still early enough to know nobody else would be awake.

I took one good look of Ari before I left, I also kissed her on the forehead. She stirred a bit when I left the bed but she stayed asleep. Quietly, I crept out of her room and into the hallway.

"Todoroki?" Someone said from behind me.

Shit, who could that be. I'm still shirtless, what am I going to do, If its Aizawa or Iida I'm totally dead. If its anyone I'm dead. Please God I-

"Oh, Hello Midoriya" I say as I saw him, he was dumb enough for me to fool.

"What are you doing in my sisters room?" He asked, pointing to the door.

"I was training with her... that would be the reason to why I am shirtless." I explain, he totally believed it. "Might I ask what your doing?"

"Oh, I have training with All Might." He says smiling.

Secret Love Child.

"Okay, have fun with that." I say leaving to my room.

"Bye!"

Ari's POV

I woke up to the morning sun, glowing through my room. I fluttered my eyes as they became familiar with the light. I scrunched up my nose and stretched as the bed covers rolled off me. I massaged my neck as I looked around my room, nothing different. I yawn as I look to the side of me.

A body mark was left on the sheets. My eyes widened and I blushed a deep red as I remembered last night. The quiet morning I would hope I have was gone, at least I had a good few seconds.

A/N: OK, so I don't know if this is the right timeline but I'm doing it anyway. I'm gonna do the scene where Bakugo and Todoroki go to try and get their licences, Ari is gonna watch cuz she was allowed. I also really really wanted to do Glamouroki.

Time Skip -When they leave-

"Remind me again on why she is here?" Bakugo asked as he out his feet up on the bus chair.

"Because, I asked to go, so I was allowed therefore I came. I also wanted to film this entire thing..." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?!" He barked at me.

"Hey, yo, yo yo kids, no yelling on the bus." Present Mic said

Time skip – When Endeavour shows up...ew- Sorry I know it's a lot of time skips.

"Just remember Ari, when-" All Might was giving me a lecture about something I don't even know but Endeavour showed up and cut him off.

"All Might..." He said.

"Endeavour, looking as fiery as usual." All Might tried to completement him.

"Looking as old as usual-" I say until All Might smacked me on the back off the head.

"Ari, be nice." He said to me

"Hit me again Dorito, I dare ya. I'm going to beat you up so badly your gonna turn into the old man you really are." I say to him squaring up, but him and Endeavour just walked off. "Rude."

I became lost within two seconds, I eventually found my way to were they were practicing. When I walked into the place, the sounds of kids crying, laughing and yelling filled my ears. I watched chaos unfold as Bakugo, Todoroki, the guy with the wind quirk and some other chic trying to make the kids listen.