42. School Festival

The next day, we had an announcement of a school festival. It was a normal school thing we were finally able to do, so of course we were excited. Mr. Aizawa told us to come up with some ideas for the festival, he also said he didn't care and then he started to sleep.

Iida and Momo came up to the front and asked everyone for some ideas. So far, we hadn't gotten anywhere. Todoroki and Bakugo weren't here so they didn't get a say in what they do. I had suggested that we do a Mochi Shop, mostly because I was pretty hungry right now. Denki wanted to do a Maid Cafe, which didn't surprise me. Izuku wanted to do a hero quiz and Mina wanted to do a dancing show. 

The class couldn't agree on what they should do. It also woke Mr. Aizawa up, he said that if we cant come up with an idea, he'll make us do a public lecture.

Time skip - Night time, same day-

During the night, we are still thinking of what we should do for the festival. Iida thiks he should do something where we can all blow off some steam, we all agree to that, but we can't find the right idea.

"Why don't we do a dance, that can make people more relaxed and enjoy the show!" Mina said, fist bumping the air.

"That could work." Denki said

"yeah, we could do something along the lines of that." Momo said tapping her chin.

"I did not think that would work." Mina says to me quietly.

"Wait for it..." I say looking for someone to say something against the idea

"I don't see how that could make people let off steam." Sero says.

"There you go." I say smiling to Mina.

"Thanks for jinxing me." Mina says elbowing me.

"Well, I for one think its a good idea." Todoroki

"Huh, you do?" Mina says with confusion

"Relieving stress is a great idea and I believe dancing is fun, but I have an idea to help you." Todoroki says.

"If you don't mind I would like to know." Iida says

"I don't know what its called, but I've seen videos on youtube about it." Todoroki says, opening youtube on a computer. "I believe they are called raves. Here is one of them."

A video of a concert was playing, streamers and loud noises filled the sound and yet you could hear the band members still playing.

"Todoroki are you sure your not secretly a raver?" Mineta asks

"No." Todoroki says dryly.

"Okay, but don't you need music for this stuff?" Mineta asks ingoring his comment.

"Oh! Jiro should do it! She is awesome at that stuff!" Toru says, as her clothes move.

"What? No, I not doing that, I'm not even good!" Jiro said backing up.

"Come on, me and Mina have been in your room as you play, your really good and you have enough instruments for this stuff!" Uraraka says

"No, I'm good." jiro says

"Come on please, You wouldn't have all those instruments if you didn't know how to play, besides we need you for this stuff! You can use this hobby and bring smiles to people!" Denki says, getting pretty close to her.

"I don't know..." Jiro says, blushing and looking down.

"Well I'm sure that the school would have some instruments for us to use." Sero says

"Yeah and Mina is gonna help us dance." Kirishima says

"but we still don't know how to play the instruments." Momo says kinda ruining the mood

"Fine, I'll help you out." Jiro says. "Letting my classmates down isn't something I do."

"YES! Jiro your the best!" Denki says hugging her, to which she stabs him with her earphones and he backs off.

It was settled. We were gonna do a concert and Mina was gonna help the dance group and Jiro was gonna help us with the instruments. Now we just needed to get into teams, let the agruing begin.

A/N: This is short, yeah Ik I mean, I made it so....