12. Matches

"Wouldyouliketobeonmyteam?" He mumbled so I couldn't hear him.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked. In that moment, everything went blank. The round went by in a blur, I couldn't move and yet by body was moving for me. The round ended just like that, but I still couldn't move. I saw my name briefly on the score board apparently I was in the next round. It wasn't until, Iida touch me I woke up again.

"Ari! Ari! Are you okay?" He shook me by my shoulders.

"Woah-wai-wait, what, how did I get here?" I asked looking around, I was sitting in the stadium, with Iida and Uraraka by my sides.

"You walked here, you haven't spoken a word since the second round. Are you okay?" Uraraka asked.

"What happened in the second round? Is Izuku okay, is he in the next round?" I asked.

Iida and Uraraka shared a look of confusion and concern. "You don't remember anything?"

"No." I said, suddenly a boy with a monkey tail showed up in out conversation.

"Hey, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I overheard you couldn't remember what happened in the second round?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "That happened to me too, I think I saw you, I am pretty sure we were on the same team. The guy with the purple hair and dull eyes has some kind of quirk that mind controlled us, I didn't wake up until I touched someone."

"The guy with the purple hair, where is he?" I ask.

"He is about to verse your brother, don't worry I have him the same advice." He reassured me.

"Thank you." I thanked him and turned back to Iida and Uraraka.

"You are aware that you are fighting Denki right?" Iida asked me.

"What?" I said my eyes a little widened.

"I think your next so I would go down to the waiting rooms if I were you." Uraraka said pointing to the waiting rooms.

I nodded and walked down to the waiting rooms, as I was walking down I heard Todoroki talking to his father.

"What the hell do you want?" Todoroki asked his father.

"Your acting disgraceful, Shoto. If you would simply use your power of your left side, you would of have an overwhelming victory in both the rounds, it's time to stop this childish rebellion of yours. You have a duty to surpass that idiot, All Might. Do you understanding what I'm saying?" Endeavour asked his kids, but Todoroki just kept on walking past him. "Your different from your siblings, your my greatest master piece"

I couldn't believe this, Endeavour was such an ass. Singling out one of his kids, labelling him as the favourite and yet treated him like dirt, I felt bad for his siblings, I wonder how they were treated.

"Is that all you have to say to me you bastard?" Todoroki snarled. "I'll win this next match, using only Mum's quirk. I will never give you the pleasure letting you seeing me use yours."

But it's not his quirk, Todoroki. I thought. It was Shoto's quirk and Shoto's alone. 

"Even if that works in this tournament, you will soon find out the limits of that quirk." Endeavour said.

I sighed and watched Endeavour walk the other way, when he was out of sight, I crept over to the gate which Shoto walked out of, people cheered at him and Sero walked out of the other end. Midnight let the match start and Sero took the first move.

Sero spun Shoto around in a circle and he tried him up in tape, Shoto even though was moving around in circles, didn't move a muscle. Todoroki suddenly stopped himself moving and moved his foot out. Within a second a giant shard of ice grew over Sero and half of the stadium. Everyone was silent. My jaw hung open in disbelief.

"Tell the truth, Sero. Can you move at all?" Midnight asked, half frozen.

"Clearly not! My body is freezing!" Sero said trapped in the ice.

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki wins the match!" Midnight yells.

People cheer and clap as Todoroki goes over to Sero and unfreezes him. Todoroki begins moving back to the gate and I run to stay hidden. After my match is called I past Todoroki.

"You did damn good out there." I say patting him on the shoulder.

"How did you see?" He asked me looking slightly confused.

"Oh, I um...Oh I think they called my name gotta go bye!" I run off, leaving a confused Shoto behind.

I walk out into the arena and people clap and cheer. They cheer a lot, I'm kinda surprised how some of them haven't lost their voices. Denki also walks out on stage. Present Mic announces that the fight begins.

"This will be over in a sec, hunny" Denki says charging up his quirk, I raise an eyebrow at the word 'hunny'.

Seeing how thing will play out, I sit criss-cross-apple- sauce on the ground and I don't even have to move to make the ground rise, saving myself from the blast, I rest my head on my hand and wait for the charge to be over before, sending the ground up and wrapping him up in earth and rocks.

"Denki Kaminari is immobilized! Arisleyda Midoriya has won the match!" Midnight yells as she cracks her whip.

The next round continues and I walk out to get some food, as Mei and Iida take forever. On the way Uraraka was walking with her head down I went to ask her what's wrong but she shut a door in my face, weird. I walked back to A1, and Mineta looked like he was about to cry. I looked down to the stadium, Aoyama was on the ground and Mine was cheering herself on.

The next match was over quickly, Tokoyami won and Momo. Kirishima was fighting Tetsutetsu, so this match was going to go on for a while, Iida and Izuku went to find Uraraka. After about one million years, they tied. Midnight declared that they would have an arm wreastle.

Uraraka and Bakugou was next, Bakugou wouldn't hold back and he wanted to win. The match started and it started with a fiery start, Uraraka went low to the ground and Bakugou sent her back, it went on like this for a while. Unfortunatly, Uraraka lost. Bakugou almost killed her.