54. Natsuo's Kidnapper

"Thank you for the meal!" Izuku said as he bowed to Fumyui. "It was delicious"

"Thank you!" Fumyui smiled at the complement.

"Teach me the Sichuan mapo tofu recipe!" Bakugo ordered as he climbed in the car.

"Sure!" Fumyui nodded her head at the walking bomb.

"I'll have her text it to me" Shoto said as he wiped out his phone.

"Fumyui...Thank you" Endeavour said as he got into his car.

Fumyui then grabbed Izuku's hand and thanked him for being Shoto's friend. Bakugo looked at the two with a 'wtf' face and Shoto looked away scratching his cheek in embrassement. My eyes flashed between Fumyui and Izuku.

I was at the window seat looking outside as the others talked. When I tell you I felt like I was in a music video. I lost that feeling when the driver swerved out of the way yelling 'zounds!'. A figure flew fast the window.

What felt like in slow motion, Nastu looked at me with a scared expression as I looked at him with a confused expression. He was held in a strange white concrete-like thing as he flew up in the air.

"Natsu!?" Shoto yelled

The car swerved around, trying to block the white lines on the road and ended up hitting the side of the rails and crashing. Endeavour jumped out of the car, we were about to follow him until we were trapped in the car by the white lines.

"Break the glass!" I yelled and I used my elbow to break the glass. Bakugo used his explosions.

The white lines gripped the car and made it car for us to get out, but we got out soon enough. The car driver used the petal thing to eject out stuff. Izuku caught them and handed them to us.

We ran after the villain holding Natsu hostage and followed Endeavour. Endeavour, then suddenly stopped, but we continued running after Natsu.

"O mother of god! Looks like one son's death isn't enough to keep you from being a hero!" The crazy villain yelled, moving Natsu next to him.

"Let Natsu go!" Shoto yelled as he used his flames.

"AHHGGHGH! Because you won't hurry and kill me...more people are just gonna end up dead!" The villain used his quirk to lift 3 cars in the air, Izuku went after them.

The villain then put Natsu in front of a train, using my quirk at max speed, I flew to Natsuwho let out a scream as I grabbed him, then I flew out of the train's way.

"No, people won't!" Bakugo yelled back.

The villain made white lines come towards me, so I throw Natsu over to Bakugo as I dodged the white lines, Shoto used his flames to throw the villain back then captured him in his ice. I landed on the ground next to Shoto.

"it's wrong! All Wrong!!" the villain cried.

I looked back over to Natsu and I was slightly shocked to see Endeavour hugging him. Natsu then pulled himself away from Endeavour.

"I'm sorry. For a second, it crossed my mind. That if I rescued you...you might never talk to me again" Endeavour said, on his knees facing his son.

"Huh?"

"Natsuo, its okay if you don't believe me. It's not that I was shunning you guys, but I ran away, leaving you with all the responsibility. As good as I killed Toya, too." Endeavour looked down.

The car behind us start beeping at the scene. I turned to them with an unimpressed look, but that only made them more loud.

"It's not that you were shunning us? Then what?" Natsu said. "its what Toya always told me what you were doing. The day I forgive you, will never come. Because, I'm not caring and kind like Shoto"

"Even so, why do you still show up for Fumyui's and Rei's sakes?" Endeavour asked "Fumyui has an intense long for 'family'. Because I ruined things, aren't you making that effort, so that she won't lose faith that we can go back? That we can go back? You're kind, too"

"It's okay if you don't forgive me. I don't want your forgiveness, I want to atone" Endeavour said.

"Nii-chan seems so happy, but when I see your face, I end up remembering. Why should I have to actively change!" Natsu yelled. "Atone? What the hell is there that you can do to!?"

"I have something in mind-" Endeavour said

"AAAHH!!!" The villain suddenly screeched out. 

"Hey!" Shoto said to him.

"Stop it, Endeavour!" The villain cried out. "How can you be this way?! Stop! The fierce, arrgoant flame! The dazzling light! My hope! Its going out! No! Stop it Endeav-"

"Shut up!" I yelled back at him slapping him in the back of the head.

After the police took care of the incident, Natsu was asked a few questions but then let go. Endeavour and the driver spoke to the police while Izuku, Shoto, Natsu, Bakugo and I had our own little talk.

"Oh, Is that Shoto!" A girl from the forming crowd squealed.

"Oh wow!" Another one said.

I turned to them and flipped them off before grabbed Shoto's hands. Their faces fell as I turned back to the talking Natsu.

"Uh, thank you for earlier...Um...your hero name?" Natsu asked Bakugo

"It's 'Bakugo' isn't it" Izuku says

"Wrong" Bakugo says, turning away.

"Huh?! Your chose a hero name! Tell me!" Izuku started to fan boy

"No! I'll never tell you! Drop dead!" Bakugo yelled to my brother.

"What about me?" Shoto asked.

"Forgot it! You can drop dead too!" Bakugo yelled back.

I opened my mouth to speak but Bakugo already started yelling.

"Don't even think about asking!" He yelled at me. "There's someone else I'm gonna tell first..."

An image of a fellow classmate popped into my head and I started to grin. I pulled Bakugo in and whispered to him so that only he would hear.

"Telling Kirishima first? Dude, your gay for him aren't you?" I whipsered.

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled at me shoving me into Shoto.

"You didn't say no! HA! I'm right!" I tease him.

A/N

Hey, so the 18th episode of the anime just came out, I am hoping with my entire life's existence that Bakugo tells Kirishima first, If he doesn't, I'm gonna die.