33. Mix and Match

Okay so, I just wanna say that I'm gonna skip the going into the dorms bit, I'm going to go to when Mina announces .

This is also a mix and match chapter so... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OKay, the winner is... SATO!" Mina says

"Wait- what?" Sato is confused.

"Yeah, all the girls voted for you, your cake was soo good!" Urakaka said

"Yeah, all the girls but onw." I say. "I voted for Izuku, 'cuz even I used to see that everyday, it always makes me laugh."

"Wow, thanks Ari." Izuku with annoyance on his face.

I laugh and I catch my reflation on the window. My scar was permanent. The one I got from the fight, I was lucky to still see out of my left eye. A scar travelled down my left eye. It wasn't like Todoroki's, it was more like a line. It actually looked pretty cool, so I wasn't afraid to hide it.

Todoroki was sitting next to me, with his arm around my shoulder, I was leaning on his side. Mina kept on giving me the look. The night dragged on and pretty soon we all went to bed.

BIG! time skip - After the Provisional license exam and when the reporter is here-

I was spending some time with Todoroki. We had some fun around the city. We went to a café for some food. 

"OMG! This is so good!"I say stuffing my face with the food.

"You seem excited." Todoroki smiled at me.

"I am!" I  say not able to stop smiling. 

After we both finished the food, we payed and went to a karaoke bar. We watched some people do some karaoke. A some I know was coming on and I asked Todoroki if he wanted to sing it. ( IK it sound criney, leave me alone!)

"I'm going to hate this." He says as he walked up on the stands

(The song is Meant to be, by Bebe Rexha, ft Florida Georgina Line)

We finished the song and some people came on the stage so we got off.

"That was fun." I say, "How do you know the lyrics?"

"My sister listens to that song all the time." Todoroki says. "Come on, I want to go somewhere."

"Where are we going?" I ask as he grabs my hand

"its a Surprise." He says as he walks, dragging me.

He walked me around the city. We went up some random building, when we got to the top, he put his hands over my eyes. I was walking in front of him, at times his legs would brush against mine. He then took his hands away and revealed the sight in front of me.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful." I say looking at the sun slowly starting to set behind the city.

"I know right." He said as he looked at the view.

"I have an idea." I say smirking to him. "Do you trust me?"

Todoroki's POV

"Do you trust me?"

Of course I trust her, there is no one more I could trust.

"Yeah." I say.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around me from behind and I felt myself being lifted off the ground, her eyes were that violet colour, meaning she was using her quirk. She soared off the roof top and flew around the city.

"Doesn't it feel awesome!" She yells

"Yeah!" I say back. It was awesome, to be able to fly, to be in the sky.

She soared around the city and then flew back to UA. She landed just outside the dorms and her eyes went back to normal.

"Thank you Todoroki, today was fun." She kissed my cheek as she ran back into the dorms

I stood there like an idiot. She just kissed my cheek. Ari, kissed my cheek. My hand slowly travelled up to where she kissed me and I felt my face heat up.

It was getting chilly so I went back inside, a smile was on my face.

I could get used to her kisses...