23. Reasons

During the fight, Todoroki made me leave to find the others. It took a lot of convincing, but in the end he won. Before I left, Todoroki grabbed my arm.

"By the way, you look good in that dress." He smiled at me.

I blushed back before running off. I made my way up a lot of stairs.

109...

110...

111...

112...

113....

114...

115...

116..

Eventually, I didn't care what floor I was on. I used my quirk to go up the stairs faster. I heard some gun shots from above me and I flew faster up the stairs, I saw Melissa on the bottom and I flew past her. I saw some people shooting at Izuku. Izuku had punched someone and I had kicked the other guy into the wall.

"Fancy seeing you here." I say blowing the hair out of my face.

"Come on!" Melissa said running up the stairs past us.

We peaked around a corner. Melissa saw her father, Dave. We walked into the room and Melissa didn't believe what she saw. Her father was 'almost' planning this all along.

This guy named Sam explained what was going on. Apparently, Dave got his invention was taken away from him and he hired these fake villains to create a distraction from the real thing.

It was all fake.

I was close to being killed, for nothing.

We risked our lives for nothing.

A man from behind us came into view. He held a gun in his left hand. Another one of his followers stayed behind him. The man took me and Izuku and pushed us into the wall, metal rods kept us there.

Sam took a brief case from Dave's hand and took it to the leader. The leader then shot him in the shoulder, he was going to shoot him again, but Dave got in the way and he got shot. His blood splatted from his wound. Melissa ran to her fathers side, but the villain hit her with a gun in the face and she fell back.

At this moment, Izuku broke the rods and went to attack the villains. With some struggle I managed to also break free of the rods and attack the villains.

Melissa went up to the security room, while Izuku and I went to find her father. Izuku went ahead and grabbed onto the helicopter in the sky, the leader shot his arm but a red armour blocked him from any real harm.

Izuku fell back onto the ground, I used my quirk to slow him down. Melissa came out of nowhere when he hit the ground. We both ran up to him as he screamed.

"Don't take the professor! NO! Damnit!" Izuku yelled not wanting to give up.

"Don't you dare drop that smile young Midoriya!" All Might said coming out of nowhere. "Have no fear! For I am here!"

All Might zoomed up from his place and soared high above the helicopter before grabbing the professor and blowing up it up. He set Dave down on the ground and Melissa ran to her father. All Might talked to Izuku and I just stood there like an idiot, until a giant metal structure took Dave away and threw us all back.

"PAPA!" Melissa yelled.

"Did you think I was finished? I won't stop until I'm finished!" The leader said as he used his metal quirk and surrounded us in it.

"Detroit Smash!" All Might yelled as he smashed the metal wall, but it barely did anything it only made a few dents.

"What? That's the best you got?" The villain laughed as he attacked All Might some more.

"Melissa, you need to get away from here, get to a safer place!" I yell at her as I run up to attack this guy. Or at least try to.

The fight went one for a while, at this rate I didn't know who was winning or losing and to be honest, I didn't care. I hit a few good hits and stumbled a few times when I got hit, but I always got back up, no matter how bad it hurt.

It wasn't until about 10 minutes in the fight I had realised that I wasn't using 100% of my power, I actually never really used 100%, I knew that my quirk was powerful, I only every used a very small percent and even then I beat a lot of people in the sports festival, heck I even cam 3rd. I had lied about my maximum power use, I said it was full at about 19% of my power. I never really used a lot of power. And for today I will just used my normal 19%.

I looked over my shoulder to see All Might and Izuku having a little chat.

"Can you both stop having a tea party and get off your asses!" I yelled dodging an attack.

A metal beam had snuck up behind me and taken me to the ground. Still, I only used 19% of my quirk to force it off me. When I looked up I saw All Might and Izuku yell.

"Double! Detroit! SMASH!"

The entire building shook as they punched the shit outta the villain.  The pressure of the beam lessened,  and I was able to push it fully off me. I panted a bit before running off to find Izuku. I sighed with relief when I found him with Melissa.

"Ari! Your okay?" Izuku asked me as he saw me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?" I asked, he nodded in response.

"DEKUUUUU!" I heard Uraraka yell across the building. "ARIII!"

"Hey!" Melissa yelled as she smiled and waved from her spot.

"Are you guys okay?" Iida asked and yelled.

"We're fine! What about you?" Izuku yelled back

"We're good!" Uraraka yelled

"Not dead, though." Iida yelled.

I looked at all of their faces and a weight on my shoulders disappeared I didn't even know was there when I saw Todoroki was okay.

After the I-island security cleared everything up, I was walked back over to the others. Uraraka almost killed me in a hug. Momo and Jiro just checked that I was okay.

"Hey!" I say as I find Todoroki.

Todoroki turns around, half of his suit is burned away from his fire quirk. I try not to pull a Mineta and drool, let alone gawk at him.

"Nice suit." I say, slightly mimicking his words.

"Half of it is gone." Todoroki says as he looked down at what was left of his clothes.

"I know." I subconsciously flirt with him.

He turns away, trying to hide his blush but I saw some creep through, I probably embarrassed him. It clicked in, and I blushed at my words.

"Um... yeah, thanks." Todoroki says blushing.

There was an awkward silence after that. We both just stood there like idiots. We didn't move until Urarkaka pulled me away and Iida marched over to Todoroki.

"Oh my god! That was so scary! There was so much fighting! And you guys were amazing!" Uraraka did little mimics of us.

"Thankfully, All Might was here to save the day, as usual." Jiro said

I thought about that for a second. All Might has given his quirk to Izuku and within that time-line he was gotten weaker and he hasn't been able to hold his form for that long. When Izuku gets stronger, All Might gets weaker. One for all is being passed through All Might into Izuku, so if Izuku fails All Might won't have time or the energy to find someone else. The world would have lost their symbol of peace. That is probably why All Might wants Izuku to win a bit too much because he most likely be there when Izuku needs him most, he wouldn't be there to fight beside him. Soon, All Might won't be a hero.

I turned my head to look at All Might, he still is smiling. Izuku is talking to Iida and the others, most likely unaware of what his fate is set out to be.

A/N

Hey, so I won't be posting anything for a while, school hates me so much and I have like 6 overdue assignments. Also, I have a life outside of Wattpad...I think...

Yeah, so basically I won't be around for a bit.