31. 'Kidnapped'

When I woke up, I felt hand cuff on me and I was trapped to a stool. I also woke up to a girl face in my face. She had a smile on and she looked 'too happy'. She had blonde hair in messy buns on the side of her head, they looked pretty cute.

I sensed that Bakugo was right next to me, asleep. I saw the other villains around the bar. I didnt exact like the silence so I jabbed Bakugo in the side to wake him up.

"Hey! What was that for!" He yelled at me, I nodded my head over to ge villains. "Why do you want us you wannbe villains!"

"A little bit loud, arent you." Shigiarki said turning to face us. The hand on his face stop us from seeing what he looked like. "Anyway, we want you to join the leauge if villains."

"In your dreams, hand-job." I say.

"Twice, Dabi, Toga. You guys will watch over them in the mean time." Shigiarki said walking away.

3 villains stayed behind. One of them had a mask on their face, and an entire grey body suit on. Another one with patches on his face and eyes that reminded me of Endeavour's also stayed behind. The girl who was right in front of my face when I woke up also stayed here.

Nobody spoke for hours. We all just stayed here, not talking and in complete silence. It was really boring. I'm pretty sure Bakugo was sleeping and soon I also fell asleep.

The next day I was waken up by Bakugo jabbing me in the side. I jolted awake and turned to him with an unimpressed look on my face.

"Your so funny." I say sarcastically.

The day went on as the same as yesterday's. Being woken up, than having Shigiarki ask you one question and when you say no he leaves you with three villains. And after a few hours you fall asleep and do everything again.

"How bad do you need to go to the toilet?" I whisper to Bakugo.

"What?" He says confused.

"How bad do you need to go to the toilet." I repeat.

"Oh, you have no idea." He says shifting a bit.

"I think I do." I say holding it in for dear life.

"..."

"If I pee myself will you promise not to tell anyone?" Bakugo asks me.

"Only if you do the same." I say turning to look at him, but all I get is his hair in my face.

"Deal"

"Deal."

We head-butt each other in agreement, My head hurts from the sudden contact. I look over to Dabi, he looks as if he regrets everything he just heard. I don't blame him, I would too.

 On the third day, well more or less on the third night Shigiarki put on the news. Nezu, Aizawa and Vladking were all at a press conference. Some reporter kept on making Mr. Aizawa look bad. Mr. Aizawa, however kept his cool and answered all the questions he was asked. I was kind surprised that Mr. Aizawa went on the news, he hated the media and he looked... nice I guess his hair was back and it looked somewhat combed. 

"Now, Im going toask this for the last time." Shigiarki said turning the TV off. "Will you join the leauge of villains?"

"Not even in your own dreams."

"Not the answer I was looking for." Shigiarki said.

"If you kill us, can you send a letter to my girlfriend?" I say

"You have a girlfriend?" Bakugo asks quietly.

"Just go with it." I say to him.

"Why would I do that?" Shigiraki says standing from his spot.

"Because she was the last piece of ass I ever had." I say, I feel Bakugo's confused glare burning through me.

"Hmm... Sure what's her name and address?" He asks agreeing to it.

"You don't know your mother's address?" I smirk.

I heard Bakugo snort and try to hold back a laugh, I also heard one from Twice and Toga. Shigiraki glared at them all as well as me.

"Very funny. You know what, let them off the cuffs." Shigiraki says waving a hand.

"What?" Bakugo and I say at the same time

"We have to treat them as equals." Shigiarki said as a villain untied us.

Bakugo just gave out a little laugh and when he was untied he immediately hit one of the villains, putting all of them on edge. I went into a defensive mode, but if I had to I would also stop Bakugo from going all crazy.

Shigaraki's hand fell off his face and he just stared at it. People started talking and I phased out. I tried to think of some escape plan, so far 8 of them have failed. I brought back into reality when there was a knock on the door.

"I got a pizza delivery here." A voice said after the knock

The villains glace at each other in confusion. Me and Bakugo shared a look. Not even a split second later, All Might breaks in through a wall and other heroes show up and trap the villains. Things go by in a blur and before I know it I'm spewing up black stuff. The stuff around me was all dark and then I was in a totally different spot. Bakugo and I coughed as the black stuff disappeared.

"What the hell was that?" I ask wiping my mouth.

"Well, isn't this a nice surprise?" A voice from behind said

We both looked up to see a tall guy with no eyes and some weird mask on his face look down on us.

"Who the hell are you, you damn extra?" Bakugo growled

"You can call me All for one. Shigaraki must have gotten you, you are both quite famous on the news." He says

All for one, that sounds familiar. I swear I've heard that name before. It sounded like One for all, but that wasn't it, I think All Might said something about it, or Izuku. One for all then looked up at the sky.

"There you are." he says as All Might appears.

"Give the children back." All Might said. his smile was barely visible. 

"Well, I can give you one, but can I not have some time with my great great great grandaughter?" All for one says.

I looked to him in surprise. Bakugo was his grandaughter- wait 'grandaughter', that doesn't mean... me does it? No, my family I already messed up as it is, I will not accept this, no.

"Haha, very funny, but no." I say

"You can just say 'no'" Bakugo says

"Well I just did so deal with it!" I say, out of the corner of my eye I see I villain come to attack us. "Duck!"

Bakugo ducked as I used my wind quirk to blow the dude away. More villains came running to attack us, we couldn't hurt them so we were limited to use our quirks. I used my wind quirk but I had to dodge a lot of knifes and attacks, Bakugo had it harder he had to use his quirk multiple times just to stay in the air.

We both made sure we had a safe distance from the villains, but pretty soon they cornered us. Suddenly and ice shard shot up out of nowhere, I smiled when I knew it was Todoroki's. Then Iida, Izuku and Kirishima flew up the shard.

"what the fu-" I was cut off by Kirishima

"Come on!" He yelled as he out stretched his hand.

Bakugo focused on using his quirk at full power, but I saw a villain from the corner of my eye running out to us. I wasn't going to make it so I helped Bakugo fly up to them. He zoomed off and my wrist was grabbed by none other than Tomura Shigarki.  Slowly some bits of my wrist started to flake away, I kicked him in the head and went to find All Might.

A large gust of wind stopped me, I used my quirk to stop it from hitting me, but I couldn't see what was happening. A few seconds later when the gust went away, all the villains had disappeared, I couldn't see anyone.

"Yo! Deflated Dorito!" I don't care what situation I'm in I will always call him that. "Def-"

I was stopped my a giant muscular hand grabbing me by the hair and forcing me to the ground. I now saw the helicopter in the air, I was circling what was happening, this is great...