24. Beach Day

A few days after I-Island, I thought it would be a good idea to visit my father. When I got to the prison they let me in. Yugi seemed neutral when he saw me.

"What do you want know sweetheart?" He asked.

"How did you get in here." I asked looking to the ground.

"I already told you that, dumbass." He looked annoyed.

"No, how did you get here." I put emphasis on my words.

"My brother, he is a pro-hero. Goes by the name of Eraserhead." He spat out

I froze. It couldn't be true, he was lying, right? There was no way in heel that my teacher was related to me.

"What?" I ask in total shock.

"Eraserhead. Also known as Shota Aizawa, I change my name after I got married, kept it after divorce." He hunched his back.

Without saying goodbye, I left him there. I half walked half ran out of the prison. From than on I kept on running, I didn't even know where I was going, but my mind took me to UA, it was a weekend, I didn't know if Mr. Aizawa would even be here. Maybe the principle would know, does he live in the school.

I walked to the school gate and the gate where closed. Damnit. I ran my hand through my hair, before walking off to my apartment. There was no way he was my uncle. I grabbed my phone and searched it up.

New Hero Eraserhead captures his own brother

The new hero, Eraserhead has successfully captured his own brother in  short battle just outside of Tokyo. This could bring new hopes for Eraserhead in the future. Eraserhead, also known as Shota Aizawa studies at UA, he is one of the top students there coming in 5th at the sports festival this year. The third year student has made many accomplishments and will succeed in the future. An interview was asked but it was denied.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Mr. Aizawa was possible my uncle, I had to ask him this when I get back to school. But with the luck I have it was a Saturday. I sighed and laid my phone down on my chest as I stared at the ceiling.

A heard a bing from my phone and I looked at it.

Uraraka:
Hey are you free tmw??

Me:
Yes, why?

Uraraka:
The rest of the class is coming to a beach for the day, wanna come?

Me: 
Yeah, sure what time?

Uraraka:
How does 11:30 sound?

Me:
Yeah, sure I'll come.

Uraraka:
Great see you then! Bye

Me:
Bye

The beach didn't sound so bad, and I could meet Todoroki again-wait, what am I thinking? Why am I thinking about him when Mr. Aizawa could be m uncle.

Time skip -The beach-

When I got to the beach, there wasn't many people there. Actually other than a woman sleeping on the other side of the beach we were the only people here. I looked around to spot the others which wasn't that hard.