41. The Talk

The next morning we all didn't want to go to school. When we got in the class room, Midnight was already waiting for us. The only one excited for this was Mineta and we all know the reason for that.

"Finally your here! We can begin this lesson!" Midnight said jumping from her desk. "This is a very important lesson, for some you only need to know the protection stuff." I felt every eye land on me, including Midnight.

"You wanna fight?" I ask, making everyone got to their seats.

"Anyway lets begin!" Midnight whipped her whip and the next 2 hours of stuff nobody (Expect Mineta)wanted to learn begun.

I kept my head down the entire lesson. I heard Midnight say my name and the class look at me as if they wanted an answer.

"Huh? What I wasn't listening." I say completely dumb folded.

"I was just saying, when... doing it you must use protection. You know what that is right." Midnight said

"I know what a condom is!" I yell crossing my arms.

"And you know what happens when you don't use one." Midnight asked.

"Yes!" I say face planting into the desk.

"And you-" Midnight went to  say something, but I cut her off.

"I had sex with Todoroki! What more would you want to know!" I say, finally sick of the way its all directed towards me.

"Did you enjoy it?" Mina asked.

"Mina!!" I yell turning half way to look at her

"I'm gonna ask you later." She said fiddling with her pencil and acting all innocent.

I cringed the rest of the lesson as Midnight showed us a video of what happened during a period cycle, in 3D. When the video ended, Denki asked all the girl if they were okay. When the day finally ended, we all ran out of the class room and cheered as we didn't have to go through anymore touture.

As we walked/ran away, Mina grabbed my arm a dragged me to her room.

"So, how was it?" She asked, biting her bottom lip in curiosity and sat down on her bed, crossing her legs.

"how was what?" I ask sitting next to her.

"You and Todoroki doing the sPIcy stuff." She elbowed me in the side as she said that.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask slightly concerned.

"This is gonna be the only time you can tell someone this, while its still fresh on your mind! And who else to tell other than your best friend!" Mina said. "Besides, this is like... the talk of the century! And way better than an adult taking about it."

"Fine... what do I even say?" I ask her, I don't know why I'm doing this.

"Well... did you enjoy it?" She asks the same question as she did in the classroom, but for some reason I find it easier to tell her.

"Yeah, I guess..." I say, not sure what to say.

"Did you like it or not?" She asks more louder this time

"Yes! I don't know what to say!" I say shoving my face in my hands.

"Was he good?" Mina asks

"Mina!" I yell at her, how bold is she.

"Was he?" She asks flapping her arms around.

"Oh god, why did I agree to this..." I face plant into my hands.

"Answer the damn question. Yes or no?" She asks taking my hands away.

"idon'tknowyesiguessidon'tknowwhattosaygodyourannoying." I mumble

"...what?" She asks 

"YES! GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY??!!" I yelled at her.

"So he wasn't bad, well what would you expect it Todoroki." Mina said lightly slapping my cheeks.

"You won't tell anyone." I say, my cheeks all red.

"Aww, its so cute! You love Todoroki!!" Mina said squishing my cheeks

She asks more and more question about... you know... I mostly blushed and nodded to some of them. When she finally finished and slowly walked out of my room, I texted Todoroki, he should be on the way home by now.

A/N: Sorry, this is a short chapter, but I have some good ideas for next few chapters. This story is far from done! Also, on the 23rd, it was Rei's birthday. I can't forgot that, so

Happy hella late Birthday Rei!