43. A Proper Hello

Me, Izuku and Mirio were currently in the hospital. Nothing bad happened it was jus Eri had woken up and asked to see us. The doctors made sure that the bump on her head was pretty small, so it was safe too see her.

We all walked in the room together as she stared at us with... curiosity. 

"Hey, Eri remember me?" I ask smiling.

"I don't know any of your names, I'm sorry." She says, she has such an adorable voice.

"Well, Hi I'm Ari, its like your name but with and A." I smiled to her.

"And I'm Mirio!" Mirio say as he points to himself.

"And my name is Deku." Izuku says smiling 

"Ari, Mirio and Deku.... Okay" She says as she makes a weird face.

She looks like she trying to smile. She gives up trying and looks to the floor.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to smile." She says. "Sorry"

"Its fine, we can always help you smile if you like." Deku offers

Mirio suddenly looks like he just saw a unicorn on a hoverboard pass by in a black and green tutu. He turns to Aizawa with sparkles in his eyes.

"Sir, can Eri come to the school festival!!?? PLease" He begs him

"I'll see what I can do." Aizawa says after thinking for a moment. "Would Eri like to come?"

"Eri! You have to come to the school festival! Do you wanna go?" Mirio asks

"Whats a festival?" Eri asks and Mirio basically dies right than and there.

"A festival is one of the best things to ever exist! There is music and games and fun and ride and food!" Mirio says being a little over dramatic.

"Oh, I would like to go." Eri says

"YES! Its a date!" Mirio says

"whats a date?" Eri asks, I can already tell this wasn't going to end well.

"Oh, well thats something where two people that like eachother go out together for fun!" Mirio says.

"So we are going on a date?" Eri says

"No, no your not you going on a um.. play date!" I say before I slap Mirio on the back of the head.

"ow" he whines

"Thank you." Eri says while fiddling her fingers

"No problemo!" Mirio says as he smiles

"Mirio, Izuku, I would like to speak to the both of you. Ari, you can...play a game with Eri or something." Aizawa says 

"Yessir!" Mirio says as he and Izuku get up to go to Mr. Aizawa

"Do you know a hand clapping game?" I ask her.

"No" She says kinda dryly.

"Okay, well all you do it clap your hands, then use your-wait you know your left and rights, right?" I ask her

"yeah" She says

"okay, you clap with both your hands, then your left hand on mine and then your right hand on mine and then repeat, I say the song" I say to her

"Okay, like this?" Eri does a little clapping game by herself.

"Yeah, alright here we go." I say, about to go. "How many shrimps can you eat? before you make your skin turn *pink, eat too much and you'll get sick, shrimps are pretty rich!"

"What was that?' Eri asks

"That was one of the many hand games, do you want another one?" I ask her

"Yes please" She says, I'm gonna cry she is way too cute.

"Okay, ready?" I ask her. She nods. "A sailor went to sea, sea, sea. To see what he could see, see, see. But all that he could see, see, see. Was the bottom of the deep blue sea, sea, sea. A sailor went to chop, chop, chop. To see what he could chop, chop, chop. But all that he could chop, chop, chop.  Was the bottom of the deep blue chop, chop, chop. Sea, sea, sea. A sailor went to knee, knee, knee. To see what he could knee, knee, knee. But all that he could knee, knee, knee.  Was the bottom of the deep blue knee, knee, knee. Chop, chop, chop. Sea, sea, sea. A sailor went to snap, snap, snap. To see what he could snap, snap, snap. But all that he could snap, snap, snap. Was the bottom of the deep blue snap, snap, snap. Knee, knee, knee. chop, chop, chopp. Sea, sea, sea. A sailor went to jump, jump, jump. To see what he could jump, jump, jump.But all that he could jump, jump, jump. Was the bottom of the deep blue jump, jump, jump. Snap, snap, snap. Knee, knee, knee.  chop, chop, chop. Sea, sea, sea."

(Im reading hand clapping things off the internet, I have no idea what children do these days...)

"That was fun, can we do the shrimp one?" Eri asked.

"Sure" I say smiling. "How many shrimps can you eat? before you make your skin turn pink, eat too much and you'll get sick, shrimps are pretty rich!"

"I like that one." Eri says

"I like it too." I say to her "it reminds me of my friends, Mina"

"Is Mina a shrimp?" Eri asks

"No, her skin is a shade of pink, its pretty cool." I say, thinking of Mina and how she tackled me to the ground the other day.

"That's cool,, she must be pretty." Eri says

"Yeah, I'm surprised no one has- you know what, maybe I shouldn't tell a 6 year old about this." I say to myself

"Are you speaking to yourself?" Eri asks

"Yes, it's a normal thing to do, just for your sake never do it." I say ruffling her head and hair.