27. Pool day

Today the class could have some time at the pool. The boys had to do some endurance training, but the girls were allowed to have fun because we asked.

All the girls were stretching, and I just stood watching them with a cringe on my face. In that moment Denki and Mineta ran through the door saying something about paradise. I looked over to them with a confused face, but my eyes diverted to a certain shirtless Todoroki. My mouth opened a little bit and I took a breath, how the hell was he that hot.

I was brought back to reality by Mina tapping me on the shoulder.

"Ari what are you gawking at?" Mina asked as she looked where I was looking. "Oh my god you are totally crushing on someone right now!"

"Keep it down!" I say, she might as well tell the whole world.

"So its either Denki, Iida, Todoroki or Izuku." Mina says as she taps her chin.

"Why is my brother on the list?" I ask slightly concerned.

"Oh, thanks for narrowing it down!" Mina smiles.

"Why was he ever an option?" I ask quietly as she walks away to tell the others.

I sigh and pinch my nose as all the girls giggle. I look over to a volleyball and grab it.

"Hey, lets play a game." I say as I throw the ball to Jiro.

"Okay, but I'm just gonna do this first!" Mina says as she pushes me into the pool.

"HEY!" I yell as I resurface. "What was that for?!"

"You were standing so close to the edge, I just had to!" Mina laughs.

"Okay well, this is karma!" I use my water quirk to drag them into the water.

"hey." Uraraka splashes me.

"This feels nice." Tsu says sinking into the water a bit.

We all play a few games and somehow, Mina always wins every single time. The boys swim around the pool and every now and then I take a glance at Todoroki.

By the time Bakugo and Kirishima show up the boys have come up with a competition, we helped out. The guys would swim 50 metres and the winner would take the pride of being the strongest. The real competition was between Bakugo and Izuku.

When all the guys had their turns, Todoroki, Izuku and Bakugo were tied so they got ready for a race.

"Ready, set, GO!" Iida yelled and the boys jumped and tried to use their quirks, but they failed.

When they tried to use their quirks they just fell in the pool, I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"What? Why aren't they using their quirks?" Denki asked, totally dumb folded.

"It's 5 o'clock, the pool is closed." Mr. Aizawa walked through the doors his hair flying upwards and his eyes red.

"Oh, come one sir!"

"Yeah, just a few more seconds."

"The pool is closed." Mr. Aizawa made that very clear.

We all groaned but we packed up. Izuku was the first out the pool, I think he was just that scared of Aizawa.

I helped Todoroki out of the pool and he thanked me. When he walk back to get his stuff, Sero and Denki teased him for something.

"sOOoooOOOoO tOdORokI." Mina teased me

"Shut up." I say as I playfully push her away.

"She admitted it!" Mina cheered as she walked in the direction of her house.

I sighed and Laughed as I made my way to my house.