4. Day One

When I told my mother and brother about my quirk, they were frozen. I showed it to them and they were still frozen. I waved my hand in front of there faces and they screamed at me. It was an interesting day.

The day when I would go to UA, my mother and brother were talking about how my mother was proud of my brother. I knew I wasn't going to get one of those so I began my walk to the school. I forgot breakfast so I went to a coffee shop to get something to eat. When I walked out of the shop, I check the time. My eyes widened when I saw it was 10 minutes to get to school, I ran my way to the school, bumping into someone on the way, I feel onto the ground, head first, but I used my powers to stop the fall, I also stopped the person I ran into.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked helping them up. "UA, huh." I say as I saw the uniform the kids was wearing, the school crest and all.

"Yes, I was on my way before you ran into me." He said coldly taking my hand.

His hair was different to most hair, his was red and white, and his eyes were grey and blue. He reminded me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. I nodded to him and walked to rest of the way to my school.

I looked for class 1A, it took a while before I found it. I bite my lip as I searched for it, it was a habit. The door was huge, I didn't think people that big would go to this school. I walked in and found my brother talking to some people, I smiled and walked past him, not wanting to interrupt. Baku growled at me when I walked past and I make a face at him.

I set my bag down near a girl with a bow tied in her hair.

"If your just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff and leave right now." A voice came from behind the girl, Midoriya was talking to.

The class went silent and looked at the man in the yellow sleeping bag, he looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Welcome to UA's hero course." He said with any expression. He took himself out of the sleeping bag, he was dressed in fully black clothes and he had bandages or something around his neck. "It took 8 seconds for you all to shut up, now that's not gonna work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that."

The class was silent for a while, before the guy spoke to everyone "Hello, I'm Shōta Aizawa, your teacher."

The class was stunned for this guy was our teacher. The teacher rummaged around his sleeping bag and took out another uniform.

"Alright, let's get to it. Put these on and get outside." He spoke so expressionless.

We got a outfit and went to get dressed alone, it was blue, red and white with an A on the front of it, mostly likely to say that were in 1A. The teacher than took us outside, to a field with white lines marked on the ground.

"A quirk assessment test?" The class said at the same time.

"But what about our origination, were gonna miss it." The girl Izuku was talking to said.

"If you really want to make the big league you don't want to waste time on pointless ceremonies" Mr Aizawa says, his back turned on the class. "Here at UA were not tethered to conditions, that means I get to run my class however I see fit." Mr. Aizawa turned around to face us "You've been taking standardized test, but you have never got to use your quirk in any exams before, the country is still trying to pretend that we are all equal, by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational, one day the ministry of education will learn. Bakugou, you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam, what was the farthest distance you could throw a softball in junior high?" Mr. Aizawa asked Bakugou.

"Sixty-seven metres, I think" Bakugou answered his head bowed a little.

"Right, well try doing it with your quirk."

Mr. Aizawa took him to a white circled line of white lines (You know what I mean) He stood in the middle, with a softball in his hands.

"It doesn't matter how far the softball goes, just stay in the circle." Mr. Aizawa said as he stood back and watched.

Bakugou warmed up ad got into position, he threw the ball and yelled "DIE!!" as he threw it, the ball soared high with flames taking after it.

Mr. Aizawa held up his phone and showed us how far it went, 705.4 metres. The class was stunned, so was I. Mr. Aizawa explained to us that the worst student with the lowest scores would get expelled.

Mr. Aizawa put us in pairs for the next task, a running race. I was put with the guy with a wing like arms and mouths, an interesting quirk. We got ready for the 50 metre dash, the machine said go and we ran, I got 3.13 seconds and the dude next to me got 4.37 seconds. I smiled to myself, it wasn't that bad.

The second test was grip strength, I wasn't that strong, but I didn't do that bad, we all held onto these little weight things and we had to grip it, I held onto my mine and when it beeped, I looked at it. 102.22. I smiled to myself again, I heard another beep and I look at Izuku's, he had 56.6, I patted him on the back.

The third test was a standing long jump, I was able to do it with ease thanks to my wind powers, Izuku however failed before he could try, the next tests I got pretty good scores, when it came round for the ball throw Bakugou didn't have to go as he already did it. The girl Midoriya was talking to got infinity, I went next and I bite my lip before I threw it and got 713.19 metres. Baku was angry but as if I cared.

When Izuku went Mr. Aizawa had an intense talk before he got to go again, Izuku grabbed the ball and threw it with all his might, it soared in the air and stopped at 705.3 metres, when Izuku turned around, his finger was broken and purple, I was very confused. What just happened?

Bakugou looked very angry, his hands popped with rage. Everyone else congratulated him. Baku ran up to him, yelling. "DEKU YOU BASTARD, TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT OR YOUR DEAD!". Mr. Aizawa then used his scarf-thing to trap him.

When everything finished, Mr. Aizawa showed us out scores, I scanned for my name and I smiled like and idiot when I saw I came 3rd, I continued looking for Izuku's name, I worried when I couldn't find it and my smile dropped when I saw it was last place. Mr. Aizawa was smiling though, it was kinda creepy.

"And I lied no one's going home." He said simply. "I said that to make you all work your best."

Everyone face's dropped, Izuku looked like he was about to shit himself. Another girl, I didn't know the name of started speaking.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't know that, he had no real reason to send us home, I'm sorry I guess I should have said something." She spoke.

"Yeah, you should have." Three students said, their mouths dropped.

When everyone started to leave, Bakugou grabbed my arm.

"How'd you do it?" He asked angrily

"Do what?" I asked back.

"Beat. Me?" He said gritting his teeth.

"Hm... I don't know, maybe I'm better. Ever think of that?" I said as I freed my arm and walked away to my next class.

I was walking when I found, Izuku talking to Iida and Uraraka, I learnt some names, when I walked up to them. Izuku was blushing like mad.

"What turned him into a tomatoes?" I asked as I playfully punched him.

"Hello! I am Tenya Iida!" A tall boy said to me putting his hand straight out in front of me. Slowly I took it and introduced myself.

"Arisleyda Midoriya, But you can call me Ari." I say smiling.

"Midoriya? Izuku you never told me you had a sister." Uraraka said looing to Izuku.

"Well, I have only know you for about 30 seconds, so." Izuku said rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, right. That's a far point." She said closing her eyes and smiling.