5. Mr. All Might???

My next class was even worse than the one with Mr. Aizawa. I had a class with some guy name Present Mic.

"Alright, you rocking boys and girls, can you cool kids tell me what is wrong with these sentences?"

We all were bored out of our minds, some people fell asleep, I was almost one of those people. When that class was over, we had lunch. I sat at the table with Iida, Uraraka and Izuku.

"White rice Is the prefect comfort food isn't it." The cook said coming to our table.

"Yeah! It's delicious!" Uraraka said eating it.

In the afternoon, it was my favourite class, hero training. When we all took out seats, I could hear running footsteps down the hall. I looked to the door when I saw All Might burst in.

"Oh my god! It's really All Might!" Kirishima said all excited.

"Yes! I am All Might!" All Might said heroically. As he stuck a pose. "Welcome to the important class at UA, today's lesson is combat!"

"Fighting." Bakugou said all happy in his own way.

"But one of the most important things to be a hero is looking good! These outfits are the ones you submitted to UA, please take them." All Might said as he pressed a button and these cupboards of our stuff came out labelled.

I grabbed mine, which was number 13, ironic, it was my favourite number. I took out my outfit and went to the changing rooms.

 I took out my outfit and went to the changing rooms

(Ignore the face and knife :). )

It was a perfect fit, UA really knows how to create the best.

All Might was waiting for us in a training town, much like the one for the first test before we got to this school. We all walked out, the sun hurt my eyes for a second. It was quite a sunny day. Bakugou looked very happy with his outfit, I thought he kinda look like an idiot, then again I kinda hated him soo...

"You will all be put into teams of two, I will draw them out of a lot so it's completely randomized." All Might said as he took out a yellow box and put hi hand inside and took out names. 

I got in team B with some guy name Todoroki, he was the guy I bumped into earlier. HIs outfit wasn't that good, it was just a suit but his a creative touch, his left side was covered in ice, it hid some of his face, but I could still make out that he was pretty good looking.

He acknowledge my existence by bowing his head a little bit, I did the same. Team A and team D were gonna fight. It was Izuku and Uraraka as the hero's, Bakugou and Iida were the villains. Funny, Bakugou hated Izuku so this would be interesting match.

The rest of the group were sent out the watch in a safe distance away from the fight. TV screens were put in place so we could watch, also so that the teacher could monitor the behaviour of the fighters.

The match began and almost instantly Baku attacked Izuku and Uraraka. Izuku fought back dodging a hit on the way. He said something to Uraraka befire she ran off, Izulu fought Bakugou before running in a different direction.

Uraraka found the bomb but Iida also heard her so she wasnt hidden anymore, she tried fighting Iida but he was too fast. Izuku on the other hand was fight Bakugou, it was difficult to see who was winning for a while. Bakugou then hit Izuku and he fell, I held my breath. I hadn't realised I had used my ice quirk until Kirishima tapped me on the shoulder to show that I covered the first three feet around in ice, Todoroki looked in me with confusion, I used my fire power to take away to ice.

When I turned my attention back to the TV, Izuku used his power and destroyed half the building, it was two minutes and I missed that. All Might was walking out the door when everyone followed him. He stopped us when we got to the building, when he walked out, he came out with Iida, Uraraka and Bakugou. Bakugou loomed angry and yet scared at the same time, he wasnt showing it, but I have known him for years, I have seen him when he is scared and brave. Izuku came out on a medical bed and I followed it before All Might grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Young Arisleyda, I understand that young Izuku is your brother, but you must finish your round, as you are next." All Might said as he changed my direction of my walking, I looked over my shoulder at Izuku and bite my lip before sighing and walking to Todoroki.

"Hero or Villains?" I asked him as I didnt know.

"We are the heroes." Todoroki said as a smile faint barely noticed able smile came to his face, but it disappear the spilt second it came.

He walked inside and so did I.

"For your safety, you might wanna go outside" Todoroki said coldly.

"You don't know my quirk, do you?" I say as I use my eind powers to float.

Todoroki uses his powers to freeze the entire building, he freezes my feet when they touch the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry-" Todoroki goes to apologize, but I use my fire powers to free my self.

"Lets go to the fifth floor, the movement in the ice says they are there." I say as I walk past Todoroki.

He follows, he goes a little bit ahead of me, but I don't care. He walks into the building with the bomb, the monkey tail dude is standing there trying to get out of the ice.

"I wouldn't get out of that ice if I were you, you can always try fighting us with no skin on your feet." Todoroki says as we walk past him, he touches the bomb and All Might announces that we won.

The rest of the students went, I missed them all since All Might let me go to see Izuku, he was in pretty bad shape but recovery girl told me he was gonna be fine. When he woke she told me to get a move on to our next class, Izuku stayed behind so she could look at his injuries. I made my way to my classes. None of them were better than the training, just things like English and math.

The next day was going to better. Well that's what I thought, I was very, very wrong...