22. I-Island

It has been two weeks since I saw my Dad. I decided that I would ignore what happened and try to focus on something else. The something else happened to bee a week at I-Island, which I didn't complain about.

Because of the sports festival, the hosts of I-Island wanted me to do a villain course thing. I accepted, I also guessed that Todoroki and Bakugou would be there,

Izuku also told me he would be there, I was about to tell him that I would be going but my mother took the phone from him and ended the call.

I was waiting for my urn at the villain-bot course. Currently I was at I-Island. When I was walking into the I-island thought I saw Hagakure but that could of been any invisible person.

A woman had called my name for the course, and I walked out into the sunlight, which blinded me for a second.

"Ready! Set! Go!" She yelled as I got my quirk ready.

I barely had to move in order to beat the shit outta those robots. I moved my hands to motion the movement of the earth and rocks, crushing the robots as I did so.

"8.15 seconds! That's a new record!" The girl yelled into her mic.

I smiled and my eyes diverted to the left, standing there was Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Bakugou, Izuku, Momo, Jiro and Kirishima. Another girl was standing next to Izuku, but I didn't recognise her.

I jogged over to them, and I saw that Bakugou looked like he was having a fit. 

"Ari, what are you doing here?" Izuku asked as he saw me

"I'm here for the villain course thing, I tried to tell you about it, but then mum happened." I reply.

"I'm going to guess this is another one of your friends." The girl came up behind Izuku said.

"Oh no, Melissa met my sister, Ari." Izuku introduced me. "Air met Melissa."

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Listen up, we will all meet for the party at the location I will give you in a text. We will met at 6:30 sharp, do not be late."

Lets just say I was late.

Momo had given me a lovely navy blue dress with ofd the shoulder sleeves.

(Sorry i couldnt find one in anime)

During my way to the party, i was separted from the girl by a large crowd. i saw some rich looking people, so i deiced to follow them.

THey all walked into a nice looking hall and I saw All Might in his hero costume.

"wHAt tHe fUcK is uP, Deflated Dorito." I said like the vine as I greeted him.

"Oh shit-" All Might chocked on his champagne as he heard me. "Ari, maybe it would be a good idea not to do that in public."

I was about to object before some rich looking old man called All Might to the stand, before All Might went up there he spoke to another guy with glasses and brown hair.

All Might slowly made his way up to the stand and cleared his throat. "Well I must tell you i did not come prepared for a speech-" All Might was cut off by an emergebcy board cast.

During the board cast some men with guns and masks over their faces walked in the room, for some reason I hide under the table, out of sight.
At the same time all the heroes, including All Might was tied in a blue rope.

When I was under the table, I went to text Izuku but I had no service. Damnit.

i peaked out of the table to met a pair of feet. I watched them walk around, stopping every now and then.

i looked around the room, at least 6 or 7 men were holding us hostage.

I could use my quirk, but I wasn't that skilled and I could hurt one of the people here.

While I was thinking one of the men took two scientists as hostages and took them to another room.

I had to come up with a plan. To my right was a closed door and on my left  was an open door. Only thing was, the door was guarded by two guys.

Looking back over to All Might, I noticed that he seemed to be talking, i followed his eyes up i saw Izuku and Jiro. They must have found something.

a few minutes later when Izuku and Jiro had left, another faint alarm went off. The person who must be the leader yelled at two of his followers and they both ran out the closed door. Now this was my chance, i bolted out the door unseen. Silently i followed the two guys carefully not to make any sound. They walked into a elevator and went down. So i followed them down by he stairs.

the two men had walked out into a big open garden. Kirishima and Bakugo were talking to them, which had me confused me for a second. I snapped out of it when the taller guy tried to swipe at Bakugou. Acting fast i ran over and blocked to swipe with a shard of ice.

"Ari? What the hell are you doing here?" Bakugo growled at me.

"I'm saving your sorry ass, that's what I'm doing." I say taking a fighting stand.

"My ass doesn't need saving." Bakugou  growled again.

"Well you looked like you did." Todoroki said coming out of nowhere. "Did you bit hear the board cast?"

"No." Bakugou scowled.

" I was with Deflate- I mean All Might when it happened." I say as the others appear out of the bushes.

"With All Might?- wait what?" Izuku asked.

"I hid under the table for some reason, and i managed to get out." I explain.

"Simple enough." Jiro shrugged.

A bang from the ice made us all turn our heads to it. The guys were some how breaking out. Todoroki used his right side to lift the others away from the area.

"Woah! What are you doing?" Iida asked as he almost slipped.

"You guys need to get back to the top of the tower." Todoroki said.

"Why didn't you take her?" Bakugou glared at me, I glared at him back.

"Because she would have come back anyways." Todoroki explained.

I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it when I realised he was right. The others have made it up to the top when the men had broke through the ice.

Bakugou, being Bakugou  ran up to one of the guys and attacked him. Kirishima attacked after him. Todoroki and I both used our quirks to block attacks. Todoroki watched one of the attackers as he used his quirk to make the ice Todoroki and I made into balls. I bite my lip from the slight cold.

"This guy's quirk isn't to make matter disappear, it only moves it." Todoroki observes.

"Bakugou!" I yelled as I see one of the attackers go to hit him.

Bakugou punches the guy away. After we took both the villains down, we went to check on Kirishima, after that we tried to escape but the robots cornered us.

This was going to be fun.

A/N

Hey, so yesterday was Jiro's B-day...oops, I forgot- Anyways, today is my friends birthday!

So....

Happy Birthday Lilliana!