9. Mina's Party

I got ready for the party. I had tried to get Izuku to come, but he wanted to stay home. So after many attempts to get him to come failed, I gave up and got everything else ready.

I changed into some different clothes. I wore a black crop top with spaghetti strings and a black skirt. The clothes defined my body shape in a nice way. I put on black glossy boots that went just below my knees. I put on some mascara and lip gloss.

It was 7:49pm the party would be starting soon. I took my keys and purse which, match my outfit. I put it over my shoulder and went to the wine fridge. I took out some tequila and got some chips. I walked straight out the door as my mother wouldn't care.

When I got to the party, my entire class was there so were a few other UA students and some other people came to the party. I set the stuff down on the table. People were dancing to the music or talking. I looked around for someone from my class. The only person I saw was Denki, what the hell, why not.

"Hey!" I said over the noise of the music, Denki turned around and saw me.

"Hey" He said back. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good, you?" I said trying to make a conversation.

"I'm good too." He replied. This was a very awkward conversation. Then something dinged in my mind like a light bulb.

"Hey, is it true that when you use your quirk too much, you become and idiot?" I ask.

"Momo, told you didn't she?" He said slapping his hand to his face.

"She told everyone" I said teasing him.

"I need to go and hang my self, I'll be right back." Denki said as he went to the alcohol.

I met some more people. Iida, Tsu, Uraraka, Momo, Kiri, Mina and Bakugou. I made small talk with all of them, turns out Bakugou is actually kind of nice when he is calm. I stayed clear from Mineta, in fact there was a little circle he was in, all the girls never looked at him and they all tried to get away from him. I don't blame them; he was only wearing swimming shorts and Mina didn't even have a pool.

I found Todoroki near the kitchen and slightly away from everyone else. I walked over to him, he seemed to be happier when he saw me coming. A tiny smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask as I reach him.

"Nothing much, what about you?" He asked me.

"Same. So how are you liking the party?" I look around the room asking him.

"Well six people have already thrown up and four have passed out." Todoroki says looking at someone else who just passed out "Make that five"

I spent the rest of the night with Todoroki. The party was beginning to die down a bit and the music got quieter. Todoroki and I sat together on the couch. We made good talking buddies; we had a lot in common. I talk to him for a long time, when we finished, I looked to my watch. 11:34.

I said goodbye to everyone and went home, my mother was most likely asleep and so was Izuku was I snuck past their rooms and got to mine. I got dressed and snuggled in my bed. I fell asleep quickly, thinking about Todoroki.