6. USJ

The next day went by fast, some news reporters broke into the school, Iida became the class rep and normal school stuff happened. When I was eating lunch I noticed Todoroki staring at me, when he saw that I caught him he slowly looked away as if showing he was staring at me, but I knew. I brushed it off when the alarms went.

Mr. Aizawa took us on a bus to another facility of the school. I sat in front of Todoroki. When I look around the bus I watched him look out the window for a few moments. My head was drawn back to the conversation.

"Izuku, isn't your power a lot like All Might's?"  A girl I sat behind in 1A spoke to Izuku.

"W-What?!" Izuku said rubbing his hand on the back of his head.

"Maybe thats why he favourites you." Another boy said.

"Or it probably just that Izuku fan boys over him." I shrug off the little issue Izuku had, he gave a a confused look and then realised and thanked me silently.

"GOD WOULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!!" Bakugou yelled.

"Stop yelling back there! Don't make me come over!" Mr. Aizawa said making us all be quiet.

The bus stopped at a glass dome building, we all admired it as we got out of the bus. Mr. Aizawa took us inside it, a woman in an astronaut costume was waiting for us. My brother had been obsessed with her for a few days, then again, he is obsessed with everyone.

"Oh my god! it's rescue hero 13!" Izuku fan boyed over her.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" 13 said leading us in. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm and many more! I created his dome to help you help others in any kind of situation! You can call it USJ!"

"So like Universal Studios Japan." The class said, ruining the moment

"Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess he booked an interview instead." Mr. Aizawa said to 13.

Him and 13 talked quieter so we couldn't hear, it was about two minutes before 13 was talking to us again. She told us we would be using the islands to improve out quirks,  we were about to go to them until the lights flicked off, we watched them go off.

"Hey what's happening?" Kirishima asked.

A water fountain was going on and off, Mr. Aizawa turned his head slowly to look at it, a purple and black vortex was showing, releasing different types of villains we all stood in shock and watched, a man with blue hair and hands all over his body, (not his own ones but ones that looked dead and cold) appeared next to the vortex which now turned into a person.

Mr. Aizawa told us to stay back, he put on his goggles so I knew something was up, we weren't the ones who would be saving people today, instead the tables have turned.

I looked down at the villains, the guy with the hand covering his face was looking at us, he gazed stopped when he looked at me, the vortex dude also looked at me and for some reason my head began throbbing for no apparent reason. I almost fell but I stood my ground, literally. The headache stayed but I ignored it. I bite my lip in fear as more came out

Mr. Aizawa had jumped down and began fighting the villains, so far he was winning and quite easily I might add. 13 took us the entrance of the dome but we were stopped but the Vortext guy rising from the ground.

"There is no escape for you"," The vortex guys rose out of the ground and greeted us "Its a pleasure to meet you. We are the league of villains, I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this heaven of justice to say hello, and besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might? I believe  he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some change of plans that I could not of foreseen, well, in the end I guess it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play."

Bakugou and Kirishima started to fight the guy but they missed, the vortex guy then trapped us in his vortex thing, Iida managed to get some one out, two I think. I felt the ground underneath my feet and than suddenly I didn't. I opened my eyes to see myself falling, I saw Todoroki fall close, I used my quirk and brought a beam of ground up to him stopping his fall, I did the same to myself but the contract was rough. I brought the beams down so we stood on the ground.

"Thank you." He said nodding to me.

I nodded back and something over his shoulder caught my attention, he turned around and saw what I saw, a good number of villains were surrounding us. Springing to action, Todoroki didn't even move and his quirk trapped the villains, freezing them in his path.

"Are you embarrassed to lose to a child?" Todoroki asked the villains as he froze them. "For god's sake your adults, put up a real fight."

I smiled at him, and turned my look to the villains giving them a cold stare. They all tried to move but nothing happened.

"S your plan was to scatter us? You were incredibly unprepared." Todoroki says as he breathes out some air, that I can see. 

"Th-This power it froze us the instant we warped here!" One villain stated.

"He not a kid! He's a monster!" Another one said, I used my quirk to take off one of his fingers covered in ice.

Todoroki and I walked down the landslide covered in ice. I didn't slip thanks to the special shoes, I guessed that Todoroki had the same. I heard a yell behind me and I turned to see a villain about to stab me, Todoroki lightly Pushed me out of they way and grabbed the pole and froze it, making the villain turn to ice.

"Listen well, If you stay frozen for long enough your body will slowly die as you succumb to frostbite and hyperthermia, luckily for you I want to be a hero, so tell us how you plan to kill All Might, for that is the only way you'll survive." I said.

I heard a loud scream from thee middle of the dome, Mr. Aizawa wasn't winning anymore. Todoroki looked over too.

"I am going to help, stay here and get the information." I say gently as I turn to leave, Todoroki grabs my wrist.

"I apologise but I never learnt your name." He says as he lets go.

"It's Arisleyda, but please, call me Ari." I say as I leave.

I ran my way over to the middle, but hid myself from the villains, I found Mr. Aizawa fighting some villains, his elbow was destroyed, someone was about to attack from behind him, but I jumped into the way and froze her in ice.

"Arisleyda, what are you doing here?" Mr. Aizawa asked punching a guy.

"You looked like you needed help so here I am." I answered back.

The guy with the hands was the only one standing.

"And your still standing, you really are so cool! Oh, by the way hero." He said, some foot steps came from behind us and a bird-man thing towered over us, I looked a little more to my left and saw Izuku, Tsu and Mintea. 

The thing grabbed Mr. Aizawa and smashed off his goggles, leaving a trail of blood,

"I am not the final boss..."