45. Confession

Over the next few days, we got everything ready for the festival. Bakugo was gonna be our drummer, Jiro was gonna be our singer. Izuku was also gonna do two jobs, he was gonna dance and help out with make Aoyama sparkle.

The days came closer and closer to the festival and everyone was getting excited. On the day of the event, Izuku rushed to get some rope but he hasn't returned yet so that was making everyone anxious.

"Where is he?" Jiro asks

"He said he needed to get some rope for Aoyama, but he should be back by now" I say trying to text him. "he also hasn't responded"

"Do you think he's okay? He wouldn't be hurt or in a fight, right?" Uraraka says

"No, unless the League of Villains showed up or some random wannbe Extra started to fight him for some reason, he should be here!" Bakugo growled.

"He's probably lost or something." Denki says

"Lost? Ha, that boy keeps a book for every little thing that happens around him, not just for fan boyying over hero and stuff. No way in hell he is lost." I say.

"The concert starts in 13 minutes, we have to start getting ready, lets just hope he will show up." Iida says, pushing his glasses.

"I'm going to get the teachers just to make sure." I say, standing up and going to find a teacher.

I walk around for a bit and dodged the boxes and movement of the festival games. The first teacher I will was Ectoplasm.

"Sir!" I call out to him as he turns to face me

"Yes?" he asks

"My brother, Izuku, hasn't been back in a while, he was meant to come back about 10 minutes ago, he left with permission to get some stuff for the festival, but he hasn't returned." I explain

"Yes, I heard that. All Might was staring at the paperwork for him to leave, favouritism." He says quietly. "Come on, I'll get Hound Dog on it."

"Yes sir." I follow him to the entrance of the school.

"Hound Dog!" he yells out, within a second he appears.

"What?" He growls

"A Missing student might have gotten lost Ari and I are gonna help you look for him." Ectoplasm says

"Right!" Hound Dog sniffs the air and turns to run into the forest.

Ectoplasm makes a few of him selves and searches for Izuku, I follow them. We run around looking for him for about 7 minutes before we find two people hugging each other. One of them is quiet small and the other looks to be young, but has grey hair.

"What are you two doing here?" Hound Dog asks

"We got lost on the way, do you know where we are?" the taller one asks

Suddenly Izuku flies down from the sky covered in dirt.

"Izuku! What happened? Are you good?" I ask him

"I'm fine" He says a little bit angry.

Hound Dog continues scouting the area from villains or intruders, while a copy of Ectoplasm takes the two random people somewhere else. Izuku had to run back to get what he needs, me and Ectoplasm go with him.

When we get back to UA, we only have about 2 minutes before the concert starts. Aoyama takes Izuku to get ready, while I find my own way to get ready. I only just make it in time with Izuku when the concert started.

Jiro sings perfectly and the instrument are flawless. Mina's dancing is awesome and so far the special effect are doing great. I spot Eri and smile to her as I dance. Izuku goes to lift Aoyama as the disco ball. Aoyama literally sparkles as he glides through the air. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. I watch Eri suddenly smiles brightly and I see Mirio almost cry. I feel happy tears brim my eyes but I push them away and dance. (A/N: I was just writing this and I remembered the scene and now I'm crying AAAHHHH!!!!)

When the concert ended, Mineta was the only one keen the clean up, later I found out it was because he wanted to see the Pageant, I didn't have any interest in things like that so I didn't go.

I stayed outside the Pageant area. I was eating some cotton candy when I heard someone say my name.

"Ari." It said

I turned around to see Todoroki approaching me.

"Hey, Todoroki." I smile to him.

"You can call me Shoto, if you like." He says

"Okay...Shoto" I smile

"Why aren't you at the Pageant?" I ask

"I don't like things like that," He shrugs

"Heh, same" I say. "want some?" I gesture to the cotton candy I have in my hands.

"Sure." He smiles and bends down to take some. He closes his eyes and bites some off. "its sweet"

"Yeah, well its cotton candy" I eat some

"Ari, I was meaning to ask...." He tenses up and clears his throat. "I was wondering if you would like to be... with me?"

"Be with you as, us as a thing?" I ask, my eyes widening

"Yes" He says

"I would really- really like that." I smile and bite my lip.

"Great." He say

We stand in silence for a few seconds, unsure of what to do.

"So um... would you like to explore the festival with me?" He asks

"Sure! Lets go!" I say, grabbing his hand and connecting it with mine.

We walked together around the festival, I watch some people look at us with confusion but they leave it alone. A lot of the festival was either food or games, but that was fun. We had a fun time, we ran into Eri and we hung out with her for the rest of the festival.