16. Internship

"Now that everyone has decide on their hero names, we can talked about your upcoming internship, those of you who are on the board will choose from your options" Mr. Aizawa said handing out the papers

I looked through my options, some of them were good, others I have never heard of. We stayed in the class for almost the entire day. my eyes became tired of reading and I wanted to sleep.

"So guys," Mino said looking at her list "Have you decided what your doing?"

"Mount lady is my top choice!" Mineta say pointing to himself

"Mineta, are you thinking something perverted?" Tsu asked him

"Possibly" Mineta said

"Mina, you made it far into the tournament, it's weird you didn't get any offers"  Ojiro said

"I Know!" Mina agreed

"Hey Deku, who's on your list?" Uraraka asked Izuku

Izuku was mumbling to himself, I sighed to myself and walked over to him.

"Your hair is on fire." I said but he kept mumbling "All Might died" Still mumbleing "AHHHH!"

I screamed in his ear and he jolted out of his trance.

"Oh sorry was I mumbling again?" Izuku asked

"Yes, now your girlfriend wants you." I say as I ruffle his hair and sit back down in my seat.

I scanned through my list, one caught my eye. Endeavour hero agency. I sat up more straight and just stared at it. Why would Endeavour want me? Was this a mistake? What would happen if I went? Should I go there? Endeavour is one of the top heros, then again he is a total dushbag. 

I looked at it intensely before circling it. I just made a huge mistake. What am I doing? 

The next day we had to go to the train station in order to get to our internship places, I didn't tell Izuku about who I picked, I didn't tell anyone. But I figured that Endeavour would probably tell his kids.

People kept on taking pictures of us and waving to us at the station, little kids screamed with excitement. When Uraraka waved to someone I think they fainted.

Endeavour's house wasn't too far away, I could walk there, but Mr. Aizawa made us take trains, I didn't know why.  He dismissed us and I waited with Todoroki. Izuku and Uraraka went after Iida.

"So you chose my father's agency." Todoroki said looking at the trains going by.

"Yeah, I don't know why. I think I subconsciously did it." I say looking at the trains.

"Well, come the train is here." Shoto moves towards a train and I follow him.

The doors open and we walk in with some other people walk in, taking photos of us, or pointing to us. I sit down next to him and we awkwardly wait for the train to stop. There was a loud silence.

The train stopped and Shoto stood up so I stood up walked so he could get out and followed him. When we got out of the station, parks full of trees and flowers and great scenery filled the area. Todoroki lived in a beautiful place, we walked for about 2 minutes before Shoto opened the doors of a large brown building.

I looked up before I walked inside, it was a pretty nice place. Todoroki walked into an office looking room and Endeavour was sitting there.

"I have been waiting for you both." Endeavour said. "You will both walk down the path of the mighty, Shoto especially."

His words kind of hurt but I expected to be number two, he clearly liked Shoto better than me.

"I have no intention of walking down any path you have created. Only I can decide my future." Todoroki said.

"Heh, is that so? You should go get ready." Endeavour said. "We're going out"

"Where too?" Shoto asked

"It's time I showed you what it means to be a real hero." Endeavour said as he got up from his chair. "We are going on a work trip to Hosu City!"

"Yes sir!" A few people from behind said.

We were going to Hosu City.

We are going to try and kill the hero killer...