38. Going back to UA

As Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka, Izuku and I walked back to UA, when we got in the door we were surrounded by our classmates asking us questions on what happened. I slowly made my way out of the circle and walked over to Todoroki.

"Hey." I say smiling to him. He didn't smiled back, in fact he looked worried.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" he asked looking me deep in the eyes.

"I'm fine, nothing to worry about." i say

"Are you sure, I don't want you to get hurt." He say putting his hnnds on my shoulders.

"Listen, if something was wrong, '

Todoroki put his phone back in his pocket and sighed, he walked back inside. I also went inside and waited for him, he walked in my room, but he put his hand in the crack.

"I'm coming in." He said as he slowly opened the door.

"You can just come in you know, I said I was going to be waiting for you, so you can walk in." I say as he sits on my bed.

"But you might have been getting changed, its the right thing to do." He said.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then closed it, there was point in arguing with him. I breathed out a small laugh as he just stared at me with worry on his face.

"You are sure your not hurt?" he said, worry written on his face, his was probably the most amount of worried emotion I've ever seen on his face.

"Yes, I'm fine." I say, but he didn't think so. "Listen, they would have kept me in the hospital if something was wrong."

He sighed before hugging me tight. "I just don't want you to get hurt, I saw you on the TV, you went all out on your quirk, didn't you?"

Yes.... I did, right? Wait, no I didn't. I barely went over 50% on Overhaul, that was probably why I had so much energy after. Come to think of it, I've been lying this whole time about my limits on my quirk. Only some people in my class have gone Plus Ultra. I'm barely doing anything, yet I can take down Overhaul, with Izuku on my side and he defiantly went all out, maybe that was why we won. It probably was but... I still hurt Overhaul in some way or another. How powerful am I, could I be better than All Mi-

"Didn't you?" Todoroki said breaking my train of thought.

"Hmm? Oh, umm... yeah I guess I did..." I lie to him

He hugged me tighter and I fell back onto the bed, he still held me in his arms and his face was buried in my shoulder.

"Please, please be careful." He said his voice cracked at the end.

"Woah, hey, don't be sad, I promise to be more careful, I promise." I say hugging him back.

He stayed like this for a while, just hugging each other. I slowly start to runs my fingers through his hair in a soft motion, I could get used to this. After a while we both heard foots steps moving around, this place was soundproof, due to Jiro's stuff so those foot steps must have been Bakugo's.

"How loud can he be?" Todoroki said as he broke the hug.

"If I was blind, I could still win a fight against him, he always yells so much that I could hear him coming." I joke as he lets out a soft giggle.

His eyes then study my entire face as I do the same. God, why is he so hot, not that I'm complaining.

"Every single time I try to do this I get interrupted but nothing is stopping me now." Todoroki says as he looks into my eyes.

"What do you mea-" I was cut off from what I was going to say.

His lips smacked against mine and the shock ran through my body, I almost immediately fell into the kiss and I grabbed my hair and pulled him deeper in the kiss. His soft hands placed against my cheeks as we kissed each other. I began to run out of breath, but I wanted more, I wanted him. I was at the point of dying so I broke the kiss and panted as we both shared the air between us, our foreheads placed against each other.

"I apologise I just really wanted to do that." Todorki says as he plays with my hair.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did it again." I say as I take a deep breath and kiss him again, he fell into the kiss.

We started to get more passionate by each passing second. Pretty soon he was on top of me, I knew what was going to happen, but I also wanted it to happen so I let it happen. (You all know what I'm talking about)

"Can I?" Todoroki asked.

I nodded.

Warning: I can't write smut to save my life, so expect this to be bad. Also I know some of the people who follow me, so this is gonna be awkward-

He started to take off my clothing as he travelled down my neck in kisses. I took off his shirt, leaving him in his pants, I marvelled at his abs and the way they shined in the moonlight.

"Like what you see." He said, I could feel him smirking in the kisses.

"Your about to like what you see." I say as my top was taken off.

"Oh, God, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He said as he kiss my lips.

I smiled as he said those words over and over again. This was a night I would never forget.