34. The big three

During the night I went out with Todoroki, Bakugo and Izuku somehow managed to get themselves suspended. I can't leave them alone for 5 minutes. They had to clean up the dorm and stuff.

When Izuku had his suspension over, he came back to school. Bakugo still had another day left. in class Aizawa introduced us to some people called 'the big three'. A tall dude with blonde hair, a bubbly looking girl with long blue hair and a navy haired shy looking boy stood in front of us.

"This is the big three, the school's greatest students, please introduce yourselves." Aizawa said to the three kids

"HI! I'm Nejire Hado! Also why do you have a mask on your face? Is it for your quirk or do you just use it to look cool?" The blue haired girl asked Shoji

"Oh um...-" Shoji tried to answer but Nejire went on

"And you how did you get that scar on your face?" Nejire asked Todoroki

Todoroki face went dull for second and I'm pretty sure the scar went stiff for a second before Nejire went on.

"You there, why are there balls on top of your head-" nejire went to ask Mineta a question but Aizawa stepped in, he knew Mineta too well.

"Alright, thats enough, properly introduce yourselves." Aizawa said

"Tamaki, your turn!" Nejire said to the shy looking guy.

"Oh, um.... I can't they still have human bodies, even if I picture them as potatoes. No, I can't." The one called Tamaki said as he turned to look at the wall.

"okay, well, I'm Mirio Toogata, Sir, can we have a battle I would really like to!" Mirio said to Aizawa

"I don't see why not." Aizawa said

"Alright! One vs class 1A!" Mirio fist bumped the air.

"Wait, all of us against you at once? Is that fair?" Mina asked.

"Well depending on his quirk he might have an advantage." Izuku said as we all walked out the door.

We all walked down to the gym. Aizawa stood from afar and watched what would happen. Todoroki also stayed behind and watched, he must still feel bad about not getting his license. Nejire looked bubbly and excited to see what would happen. Tamika just stared at the wall. Mirio was stretching.

"So who wants to go first?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"I'll go." Kirishima and Izuku said at the same time

"Listen, I had a pretty good quirk for this, so I'll go first." Kirishima said activating his quirk.

"Alright? You guys ready?!" Mirio asked

"Okay, you can start now!" Aizawa said, giving the all clear.

We all got into a fighting stance and then suddenly Mirio's pants and shirt came off. Jiro completely freaked out.

"Oop- sorry." Mirio said as he put his pants back on.

He suddenly went underground and disappeared. A scream from Jiro again came from the back, it wasn't out of fear but in embarrassment. Within a flash, everyone from the back was now on the ground, clutching their stomachs.

"Okay, now its your turn!" Mirio said as he went underground again.

I used my earth quirk to locate his from underground, and I felt he was coming out from behind. I turned my head the same time Izuku did and Mirio popped out of the ground, Izuku only just dodged his attack and so did I. Mirio went back underground and I felt he was right underneath me, I jumped out of the way and went he came to the surface I tried to kick him in the head, I half hit him and half...well my foot went through his head.

Mirio went back underground and popped out in front of Kirishima and hit him in the stomach, he did the same with everyone else. I was soon the last one standing.

"One more to go!!" Mirio said as he went underground

I went him right underneath me again and I jumped out of the way, he did it again two more time and I dodged, I suddenly felt something grab my foot and then I was dragged along the ground with a hand coming out of the ground dragging me, I used my wind quirk to get away. When I used my wind quirk to get away, I couldn't find out where he was so when he popped out of the ground he took me from behind, I went to elbow him, but my elbow went straight through him, I was then hit in the stomach and I fell on the ground.

"Your pretty good! but I'm better!" Mirio said,

I hit him in the head with my foot, but I made sure it wasn't hard enough to hurt him that much.

"ow." he said but yet he still had a smile on his face.

After everyone was on their feet, we went to Mirio and the other two.

"I tried to hide my willy, sorry if you caught a glimpse." Mirio said

I think he was talking to Jiro, who cringed at the word 'willy'.

Happy late birthday Camie!