21. Dad??

"Already that's it for class today, as you all now in a few days the final exams are coming up, you better be training for it. I wish you all good luck." Mr. Aizawa said as he left the class.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Denki and Mina yell

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately." Tokoyami said.

"we barely learnt anything when we took our mid terms, so they didn't seem that hard but what about these, we've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." Sato said talking to Koda

"Well as someone how came in the top ten, I don't have much to worry about." Mineta bragged.

"What? You were 9th in the midterms?" Mina and Denki said in unison

"Oh man, and here I thought you were one of us." Mina pointed at him.

"Don't you know that weird, little creeps like you are only likeable when your a little dumb! Who is gonna like you now?" Denki said as mad as Mina

"Everyone, trust me." Mineta thought of himself coolly.

"Mina, Denki! Don't worry we still have time to study! And we will all get to go to the training camp together, right!" Izuku hyped them up

"Yes, as class rep, I have high hopes that we will make UA proud!" Iida also hyped them up.

"You can study we with me if you know what I mean." I say, by studying I was just gonna help them out and help them cheat.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki said, not exactly hyping them up.

"You just gotta cut me down like that!" Denki complained.

"Hey don't worry about it you two, I can just catch you up on the important topics if you want." Momo offered

"Your the best Momo!" Denki and Mina prasied her.

"Did I not just offer to help you cheat?" I said quietly.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though." Momo said sadly.

"I've been studying but could you help me out too? I've having trouble understanding quadra solutions" Jiro said

"Really?" Momo said

"Tutor me too please, practical Japanese is killing me!" Sero asked

"Umm..." Momo said looked to Sero

"I could use some help to, I'm starting to fall behind." Ojiro said.

"Yes! Yes, this is the moment i've been waiting for my entire life, i'll have mother set up the great hall..." Momo began muttering to herself about what she would do.

"I could really use the help too you know." Kirishima said

"Are you kidding me?! You need the help, at this rate your gonna be kicked out for your grades." Bakugou yelled.

"Hey dont speak to him like that!" Denki defended Kirishima.

"You need to control your quirk!" Bakugou snapped back.

"And you need to control your anger issues." I say.

Bakygou glared at me and I just looked at him without expression.

"What you got a staring problem? Take a picture it will last longer." I say sarcastically.

He just scoffs and goes back to arguing with Kirishima. I look over to 

Over the next few days I studied for the exams, I also trained a bit for the practical exam. Izuku said it might be something like the entrance exam.

I was sitting at home when my mother called me. She never called me that much, so almost immediately I thought she might want to do something with me, like have fun.

"Ari, I have something to tell you." She said without any expression. "About your real father."

"My real father?" I ask confused. Was she lying about me and Izuku's dad, why didn't she also call Izuku, unless she already told him.

"You dont have the same father as Izuku." She said.

I didn't move, my mouth opened the slightest bit and my eyebrows furrowed .

"His name is Yugi Oplion, he is in jail and is going to be set free next week." She said not changing her tone or looking at me.

"Why...why would you keep that a secret from me?" I ask, tears on the verge of my eyes.

"Because I didnt want you to feel any usless than you already are, I didnt want you to feel anymore worthless than you are." She said looking at her phone.

"What jail?" I ask blocking the tears away, I didn't need to cry in front of my mother right now.

"The only one in the city." She shoos me out the door.

I wipe away the small tears that escaped and I walked out the door to the jail centre. When I got there, some of the police officers pointed to me but said nothing, most likely they saw me on TV.

"Yugi Oplion. I would like to visit him, he is my.... my father." I ask the front desk and they let me in.

I sat on the table close to the bars. The  other criminals are talking to the people there visiting. The doors open and a scrawny looking middle aged man walks in.

"Hey baby cakes, how about me and you come back to my cell, I can show you want a real man can do." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"I think you might want to change your mind when you know I'm your daughter." I say looking to him.

His hair is all messy and greasy. He is quite tall and has some looks of me.

"I don't care that your my daughter, I would still fuck you anyway." He sits down in a way that shows his 'area'.

"What are you in here for?" I ask, changing the subject.

"12 acts of rape, 7 of breaking into places, 18 acts of murder and 9 acts of abuse sweet cheeks." He smiles showing his rotten teeth. "My dumbass brother put me in here, wanting to be a dumb hero."

"Do you remember a woman called Inko Midoriya?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, that girl was my bitch and her little wuss of a son caused us to break up. The little brat, I miss banging her." He spits, making me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

"Are you not at all happy to see your daughter?" I ask and for some reason dissappointed.

"Sweetheart, as I said before I don't care who you are. Your most likely a worthless little bitch who wants to hook up with anyone for money, or someone who can seem to find their worth because they ain't worth anything." He laughs.

At that moment I get up and leave. I didn't want to be around him anymore. I went back home and went straight to my room, and started to pack my things. I was gonna move away to my own place.

I went to the bathroom and lifted the top of it, a small little black box was inside and I took it and opened it a few thousand dollars were in there. I kept some of my money hidden in the house. I went back to my bedroom and moved my bed and lifted the floor board, a few more bucks were in there. I took out a bag and started to shove random stuff in there, anything I could use

I stormed out the door and went looking for an apartment. It was about two hours until I found one. It was big enough for me and it wasn't that bad.

(A/N it can look like what ever you want.)

The first thing I did was throw most of my clothes out of my bag, some other things like my toothbrush and a single sock also fell out. After I had put everything away I realised I didn't have a bed but I didn't want to go looking for a bed at 6 in the night so I just slept on the sofa.

A/N

Happy Birthday Mina!