11. The First Round

We all too off at a fast pace, people were pushing and shoving their way through the crowd, I used my wind powers to rise out of there and run off, I looked to Izuku, I wanted to help him out, but I remember what he told me earlier.

"Ari, I would like it if you wouldn't help we out today." Izuku said

"What? Why, you could use some help and I wouldn't mind helping you." I said.

"I want to win this by myself, not by the help of others. I need to win this alone; I need to prove to myself that I don't need help, that I am strong enough to do anything I can. Can you do that for me?" Izuku asked.

"Fine, but if you look like your about to die and you've used too much of your power, or your dying, I'm helping you." I say hugging him.

By the time I was out of the gate, Todoroki was too, I wasn't that far behind him, he froze everyone behind him, I barely dodged it. I was not far behind Todoroki but he was fast. Some people broke out of the ice quicker than Todoroki thought, he looked surprised for a second but he continued running.

The ground rumbled beneath my feet and the robots from the first exam appeared, at least 6 of them were here. I bite my lip as Todoroki used his ice quirk and froze some of the robots, I used my earth quirk and got some rock and made holes in the robots, I ran past them gaining on Todoroki. He was way up ahead, I felt hot air past me and I ducked to stay away from Bakugou, if I hadn't moved I would be toast.

Bakugou flew past me and was close to Todoroki, I used my air quirk and also flew, They were way up ahead, and yet Todoroki was in first place. Another obstacle was near, small little mines were placed around the running area, I gave out a little laugh as I watch Todoroki jump from place to place, Bakugou dodging the ground, I used my quirk was flew over Bakugou. Clearly he didn't like that as he threw some fire at me.

"Die!" He yelled his 'battle cry' as he tried to hit me.

I dodged it but almost fell to the ground, I used my quirk again to save myself and I dodged more hit from Bakugou. More people began showing up and Bakugou ran towards the finish line, I flew after trying not to lose. I heard an incredibly loud explosion behind me, I turned to see Izuku flew up above everyone else, pink explosion following him. I smiled to myself and flew on.

Izuku went straight ahead of me but I didn't care, He jumped off Todoroki and Bakugou and came in first place. Todoroki is second, Bakugou in third and I came fourth. The crowd cheered as we entered. I watched the rest of the people come in racing each other.

"Alright let's look at the score board!" Midnight yelled as she directed her hand to the giant TV.

The scores came up and it showed what place everyone came in. It went all the way down to 42, everyone else after that wasn't in the race.

"Don't worry if you didn't get in! Now everyone come on, lunch is waiting for you!" Midnight said as everyone went to the cafeteria.

The cook had made rice for everyone, it was delicious. Mineta and Denki came up to all the girls. I was about to kick him away before he spoke.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Um.. we are eating." Momo said slightly confused.

"All the girls are supposed to be getting ready for the cheerleading thing after lunch, see" Mineta pointed to a group of girl in cheer outfits smiling and looking all cute and whatever.

"Well, I wasn't informed about this." Momo said.

"You don't have to believe him, but you can miss out on a lot of points." Denki said nodding his head to everything Mineta was saying.

"Okay, well we are gonna eat first." I say brushing them away.

"Do you think he was telling the truth?" Mina asked.

"I don't know, it seems like he was, and Denki was there too." Uraraka said. "Even if it was true, we don't have any costumes."

"Well, I can make some." Momo offered.

Within the next five minutes, we all had cheer costumes on.

"Are you sure they are supposed to look like, this?..." I ask, looking at the short skirt.

"Yes, now come on, it starts in 2 minutes" Momo said looking at the clock.

We all went to the stadium and got ready for the cheer dancing I stayed behind Uraraka most of the time. Turns out Mineta was lying, so I dug a hole in the ground and put him inside of it. Denki just walked away, whistling.

The next round started. It was a game where someone sat onto of two or three people and the person on top had a headband on, if someone took the headband, they receive the amount of points on your head band. The amount of points you have is based on what place you came in the obstacle course.

Izuku had one million points, so everyone had already targeted him. We had fifteen minutes to decide who was on out team. Somebody tapped me on the shoulder so I turned around to see a purple haired boy, looking similar to Mr. Aizawa, expect he didn't look like he wanted to take a nap and he wasn't in a yellow sleeping bag.