48. A Day with Eri

Today I was allowed to spend a day with Eri. I wasn't allowed to leave the campus though so we stayed in my dorm. Mr. Aizawa said something about Class 1A and 1B fighting each other, but he said I was past that level and didn't need to do it, then he fell asleep.

So I got to spend the day with Eri!!

She seemed happy to come to my dorm room. Her eye shone brighter than Aoyama when she walked into my room.

"Wow! this is your room!" She said

"yeah, wanna play with something?" I ask and she nods her head violently.

I had a few books around my room, but she couldn't read any of them so they were useless. But she did want to read something, which I found weird so I grabbed the most childish book I could find.

"Can you help me read? I still don't know how" Eri said holding the book.

It was a picture book with animals in it. But it showed information about animals and detail artworks of the animals. It was a bit old for her, but it was the best I had.

"Okay, can you try to read... this?" I flick through the pages and find a blue butterfly.

"Um... T-he, b,luy bu-tt-ier fl-why.... I can't read." She said

"Yep, I see that now" I say, "Okay lets start with this"

"T-he" Eri says

"Close, but it actually says 'the', the T-H gives off a 'f' sound" I explain in the best way I could.

I teach Eri some basic words, once she mastered all of them I moved on to a little bit harder words, but I still remembered she was a kid so I didn't go that far with her.

"Okay can you read this pretty please" I say in a Tenduo voice

"Okay.... The, Pink Fla-flamingo stands on one...leg!" Eri said

"Yes! I am the best teacher!" I fist bump the air and then Eri

"Can we do more!" Eri asks

"At your age, I didn't even want to go to school, let along learn..." I say, before teaching Eri some more.

I taught her some harder words, and I changed books from time to time. Eri was a quick learner and wanted to learn (which sorta scared me) but she loved it. I made sure, she also could write down some words if she wanted to remember them. 

"Okay, quiz time. Please read this sentence, thank you very much" I gave her the book.

"The... Sun is a, star... it gives off... light-and heat and.. is made up of hot.. gas?" Eri says, unsure if that was right.

"Yes, you nailed it! I am the best teacher in the world, in your fade Mr. Aizawa!" I say and as if right on time, my phone began to ring, it was Mr. Aizawa

"Um.. hey sir, whats up?" I ask, worried if he heard me.

"I need you to come to ground beta, now" His voice was serious.

"What? Why, is everything okay?-" I tried to say more but the sound of a phone beening passed and All Might's voice stopped me.

"Young Ari, this is about...your brother quirk, please hurry" All Mights says before he hangs up.

I remain calm, and face Eri. Why is she so cute, damnit Aizawa!

"Eri, I am so sorry, but an emergency came up and now I have to go, we can hang out tomorrow or I can do something for you." I say, Eri still has her smile on her face.

"Okay! I had fun today! Can we please do it again?" Eri begged and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Yes! Of course, I'll bring you back to Mirio okay" I say, and in a flash I har y balcony door opn and Miro is standing there with a smile on his face.

"Heyo! Mr. Aizawa sent me!" Mirio said as Eri hugged him.

"How did you get up here?" I ask, slightly confused

"I went on the balcony, duh" Mirio shrugged

"But I'm on the third floor- never mind, gotta go bye!" I waved to the two of them and flew out my window, using my quirk, I can 'fly' but I can hover a few metres off the ground, around 6 or something.

Within a few minutes I'm at ground beta, Mr. Aizawa was waiting for me, I see Vald King and All Might also stand there.

"Whats wrong?" I ask as I stop my self from falling to the ground and go from flying to walking. I also had to hole myself back from saying 'Whats the stitch?'

"Just follow us" All Might says as they all jog into the training area. 

My mind was blank for a second before I followed them, I heard crashes and bangs and fighting noise from the ground. What kind of training is this? And why did I leave Mirio in my room?

When we all stopped, All MIght pulled me aside from the two other teachers.

"Young Ari, something went wrong with One for All, it had a... an outburst at your brother" All Might said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "But do not worry, he will be fine, we just want to make sure everything is okay"

I nod in understanding, but what happened to Izuku, is he hurt? I look over to were Aizawa and Vald King were looking, I walk over to them and watch from a distinct.

After a while I got a bit bored, Izuku looked fine, so I looked away from him and started practicing with my quirk. I made a small plant and set it aside. I was trying to make a air-block. Basically I was trying to keep an object or person inside an air bubble. The first few times it didn't work but I got the hang of it at the end.

I hear a loud yell from the fighting spot, I recognised that voice to be Izuku's. I look over to see a small glimpse of whats going on. 

Monoma copied One For All...

Monoma could die..

(Which wouldn't really be that bad- okay I'll stop)