44. School Tour

Over the next few days, Aizawa asked Nezu about Eri. We recently heard that she was able to come. The class was also getting ready for the concert. I was on the dance team, and the dances were pretty easy, not gonna lie.

One time while we were practicing our dance, I saw Eri out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey huys, you like this peach?" Mirio said sticking his butt out of the bus.

"Hey Mirio, Hey Eri." I say coming over to them. "Aww you look so cute in that dress."

"Thank you." Eri says shyly.

"Whose this?" Mina asked as she walked over to us.

"Mina, this is Eri, I helped her out during the hero studies." I say

"HI, you must be the pretty pink girl." Eri says

"Yes, I am the pretty pink girl!" Mina smiled and spun around for a second.

"Hey guys this is Eri." I say as the rest of the people come over.

"Hi, I'm Uraraka!" Uraraka says

"I am Tenya Iida!" Iida says, boiing

"Hey guys- oh hey Eri!" Kirishima says as he goes through the door. "We haven't met, I'm Kirishima!"

"Hi" Eri says.

"Wow, your gonna be a real looker aren't you" Mineta says. I slap him harshly on the head.

"What are you guys doing here?" Izuku asks

"Well, Mr. Aizawa said that Eri should have a tour of the school before the festival." Mirio says

"Your coming to the festival! Oh your gonna love the concert we'll do!" Mina says, finger gunning.

"Do you two wanna come?" Mirio asks Izuku and I.

"Um.. I'm not sure, we still have to practice." Izuku says a little sad.

"No! Go have fun with this adorable small girl, Ari is pretty good at the dance, Deku... you still need to learn but you can take a break!" Mina offers

"Oh, really, Thanks!" I say

"See ya!" Mina waves before turning back to the others.

"Well Eri, what do you wanna see first?" Mirio asks

"I'm not sure..." Eri says quietly

"Well, how about we show you around!" Mirio says, a little over excited.

We all take a walk around the school and look at everyone getting ready for the festival. Class 1-B was doing a play called: Romero and Juliet with the Prisoner of Azkaban: Return of the King. A bit of a mouthful if you ask me. Monoma was yet again slapped my Kendo.

Mirio met some of his classmates on the way. They asked if Eri was his kid and that's why he left for a while, they also freaked out when he didn't answer. After the entire tour we stopped by the cafeteria to eat. Midnight and Nezu appeared out of nowhere and said some weird stuff I don't remember.

Around that time, me and Izuku had to go back to practice. Eri stayed with Mirio for the time being.

Me and Izuku walked back to the dorms. It was pretty silent and I haven't had a lot of time to talk to my brother, so I started a conversation.

"So how is your quirk coming along?" I ask

"Its been okay, All Might has helped a lot with um... well you know." He said

"Have you gotten more control over it, it couldn't be easy" I look to him as we walk.

"At first it was hard, but now it gets easier." He smiles

"That's great." I look ahead of me now.

"What about your quirk?" He asks

"What about my quirk?" I repeat slightly

"Hows it been going along, it was kinda a shocker to know you had one, I'm not sure why you hid it." He said puzzled.

"Well, I know you really wanted to become a hero but you didn't have a quirk, so I hid mine to make you feel better I guess" I say

"Why did you hide it though." He says

"I- I literally just told you" I say a little annoyed.

"But I wouldn't of minded that you had a quirk, if you didn't hide it you might be the best in the class."

"I can be the best in the class if I wanted!" I crossed my arms

"I think I'm better than you." Izuku says, smirking

"You wanna test that theory?" I say smiling in a creepy way

"I would, but I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Izuku said, sweating a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! Now come here!" I charged after him and he makes a run for it.

"I'll call MUMMMM!!" He yells

"YOU WILL HAVE tO call tHE hOSpitAil fIrST!" I scream

I run after him, as he runs for his life, his green hair flies past his face. With soon slow down and when we reach the dorms we both collapse on the ground.

"I'll still -gonna kill.... You" I pant out.

"Um... Are you guys okay?" Uraraka asks

"Nope!" Izuku and I say at the same time while we stick a thumbs up in he air.

"Urr... yeah, I think its clear to say, twins are weird." Mina says

"You wanna fight?" I ask springing back to life and getting in a fight stance.

"No" mina smiles all innocently.