20. Back at UA

The last day was fun. Any intern day wasn't fun, it was just full of training and fighting. Endeavour just sent us out the door and we walked back to school.

"So, other than the hero killer, what was the best thing that happened?" I asked Todoroki.

"If you think being with my father is fun, than you should really get some help." Shoto said making me giggle.

"I saw you sneak out the other night, you are quite stealthy but what were you doing?" I asked him, remembering watching him go outside.

"I was visiting my mother." Shoto said giving me a small smile.

"How is she doing. I've never met your mother, is she nice?" I asked him, I'm probably asking too many questions.

"She is doing great, and she is the best mother I could ask for." Todoroki looks to the sky and smiles.

"Wish I could say the same." I blurt out.

Shoto looks at me as we get on the train. "Oh?"

"My mother does love me, but I think she cares for my brother more. She is more loving towards him, of course he doesn't notice. One time on my 6th birthday, my mother got me a barbie doll, and I said I liked it, so every other birthday I had I got one, I currently have 9 barbie dolls laying somewhere in my room. My brother got more than one gift every year." I explain. "I don't ask for much but I would just like her to notice me more often, I try to do things to get her attention, I sneak out of the house sometimes and she is asleep in her room when I come back. On Mina's party I stole some whiskey and came home late, but she didn't care."

I looked to Shoto and he looked back at me with a sorry expression. I bite my lip and turn away.

"Sorry, for dumping all of that on you." I slightly laugh,

"I'm sorry for... I'm sorry." Shoto pulled me into a hug, I tensed up for a moment before hugging him back.

It has been a while since someone hugged me. In fact it's been about 3 years since I last got hugged or hugged someone. I forgot how it felt. I hugged him tightly and smiled, I liked hugs, not from other people but I liked hugs from Shoto, I felt warm and safe any where when I'm close to him.

When we got to UA, it felt like a home. I took a big breath and smelt the roses in the garden and the smell of old books and new techonolgy.

When we got to A1, Bakugou was having a fit about his hair and Kiri and Sero were laughing at him. Jiro, Mina and Tsu were talking about what they did. Mineta and Denki were just talking about change and pointing to us.

"Oh yeah the Hero Killer!" Kirishima said as he was being pulled on by his jacket "You were lucky you made it our alive."

"I worried about you guys." Momo said

"Your lucky Endeavour showed us to save you, it was so cool, I mean else can you expect from the number 2 hero?" Hagakure said.

"Yeah, that's right he saved us." Todoroki gritted his teeth as he spoke, I patted him on the back, but made sure no one saw. I bite my lip for some reason.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone been talking about him and saying he was somehow connected to the league of villains. can you imagine if that creep would have been there when they attacked the USJ?" Ojiro says.

"It's scary yeah, but did you see him in that weird video about him?" Denki asked

"I didn't even notice there was a video of him." Ojiro said

My eyes flicked between the conversations around us, I just sat there watching it happen. It ended up having Iida yell at us to get in our seats. Jiro blamed Denki straight away.