8. Game Over

All Might ran up to Nomo and punched him, making us all fly away, we landed on the ground and watched the fight, All Might was punching faster than anything I've every seen. Their arms were blurred and I couldn't see much, air was flying into my face, I blocked the air making the four of us steady. All Might was using everything he's got and more. He punch the bird-brain out of the sky and we all looked at it awestruck.

All Might rose from his spot and I could only barely make out the smoke coming off him, what was happening to him. The hand-man and vortex dude were standing, scared of what will happen next.

The hand-man than began scratching his neck fast, and was mumbling to himself, the vortex guy than said something that changed his mind and the other villains began waking up. The two villains ran towards All might, I heard a whoosh and I turned to see Izuku had ran from his spot to All Might and was now in mid air, I ran after him.

"Izuku!" I yelled as I ran to him, I used my air powers to go faster.

I saw the hand-man's hand go to Izuku's face, what was he doing. Suddenly a gun was shot and I looked up to see a teacher, in fact all the teacher were here. They fought against the villains with ease. I stood beside Izuku, his legs were in bad shape. I felt the angry boil in side me and I ran to attack the hand-man.

He blocked my punch, and tried to get a hit of his own, but I went to the ground and knocked him over with my legs, I jumped up and he grabbed my wrist, I let out a shriek of pain when the skin fell off my arm like glass.

I backflipped, (sort of) and kicked him off me, I ducked as I heard gunshots beginning fired, when I looked up again, they were gone. I ran to Izuku to make sure he was okay, he was talking to someone.

"Ari! Wait no don't come over here-" Izuku said trying to cover All Might's identity.

"Don't worry I saw him change to a deflated Dorito on the beach, I haven't told anymore." I said as I bent down to him.

"Oh- um... okay well, I need you to keep it that way." All Might said slightly embarrassed. "Is your arm okay?"

"It's fine. it just stings." I lied, it hurt like hell.

The teachers took care of everything else, all the villains were rounded up, expect for the vortex dude and hand-man. The police arrived and took the villains away, I was sent to the hospital. Izuku and flat-as-fuck All Might got treated first, I didn't complain at all.

Recovery girl healed my arm, and put a bandage on it. She sent me out and I said good bye to Izuku and All Might. I found my way over to the other guys.

"Hey! Ari! How is Izuku?" Uraraka asked me.

"He is doing fine recovery girl is helping him." I say.

"Hey I must ask. That hand guy back there, he grabbed your wrist and did the same thing with Aizawa, are you okay from that?" Tsu asked me.

"I'm doing fine, are you guys okay?" I ask

"We are doing fine, thank you for asking." A girl named Momo said, nodding her head.

"Hey guys, the teachers said that there would be no school tomorrow, so who wants to come to my house for a party?" Another girl named Mina asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind going"

"Yeah, sounds fun"

"Yes, I would love to"

Answers were said around the room. Everyone agreed to go, Mina looked overjoyed.

"Prefect, I'll text you guys the address." Mina said smiling

I saw Todoroki standing alone so I went over to him, he did nothing but stare at the sunsetting.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." He says simply.

I hated those words, it tell you that you're doing fine and nothing is wrong, but it really means, you need help. People brush off conversations with those words, I knew Todoroki wasn't fine.

"Okay, well, I know you're not fine" I said putting emphasis on my words. Why don't you come to Mina's party, It'll be fun, get your mind off things." I say trying to get him happy.

He sighed and turned to look at me. "Alright fine, I'll go. Also my best wishes that your arm will heal

I smiled to him, butterflies filled my stomach when he spoke, a small blush crept up onto my face. I turned to the sun to hide it. I liked were I was right now, even if villains are everywhere around me, I felt safe near Todoroki.