47. Thats a Bad Scar

Shoto invited me to see his family today. This would be the first time I formally saw his siblings. I was also freaking out, Shoto would also introduce me as his girlfriend. I need to wear something nice

I wore a nice dress, I also brought a jacket just in case

I wore a nice dress, I also brought a jacket just in case. When Shoto knocked on my door to pick me up, he stared at my dress until I literally slapped him out of it. 

When we arrived his sister opened the door.

"Hey! Welcome! You must be Shoto's girlfriend, it was about time he found someone! I'm Fuyumi, nice to meet you!" She smiled brightly.

"Oh, um.. nice to meet you too, I'm Ari" I smile back.

"Great! Well come on in" She stepped out of the way and lead us to the dinning room.

Ari, this is my brother, Natsuo" Shoto introduced me to the white haired boy eating some snacks.

"hey! Nice to meet you! Wow, Shoto you found a good-looking one!" He smiled.

"yes he did!" I smirk and nudge him. he smiles and hugs me from behind.

"okay, get a room, I'm putting the food down!" Fuyumi said walking over and placing down some food.

"Do you have cold Soba?" Shoto asked, I breathed out a laugh.

"I can make some if you'd like" Fuyumi said "Why, do you like it better as its cold?"

"yes, I believe its taste better" Shoto said

"Cold Soba coming up!" Fuyumi said going back to the kitchen.

There was some silence in the room, Natsuo seemed to be examining me.

"Huh, you guys match" he said

"What?" I ask.

"You both have scars over your eyes" Natsuo shoved food into his mouth.

Shoto and I both gave him a 'no shit sherlock' look. Natsuo shrugged and me and Shoto sat down next to each other. Fuyumi then came in running with cold soba.

"Dad is here!" She said, half scared half exicted.

I mentally screamed and froze. Endeavour, here, me, here = hell. I knew he was coming, but i didn't think I would be that scared. Shoto is here, so is Natsuo and Fuyumi. Also Endeavour said he was 'trying' to be amore nicer father. 

Shoto wasn't waiting for his father and he started eating, so was Natsuo. Me and Fuyumi waited for Endeavour, well... I was being an Izuku and I was muttering in my head. The door opened and Endeavour was revealed.

"Welcome back!" Fuyumi said, welcoming her father.

"its been a while..." Endeavour said. 

I sat very still, looking to the ground but my eyes faced Endeavours.

"Anyways, lets celebrate you finishing a big job! Right?" Fuyumi said  

Shoto swallowed his Soba and looked up to his father. "That's a bad scar"

I squeezed my fists and tried not to laugh. My breathing became strange and I couldn't help but smile. Shoto was muttering those words in his room back at the dorms, now I understood why. When I calmed down, an awkward silence coated the room.

"Hey you two, your promised you would celebrate today!"

Natsuo and Shoto just ate there food, I just sat there and Fuyumi looked annoyed yet worried. I sat in silence as Fuyumi sort of went off at Shoto and Natsuo. Natsuo then stood up and went to leave, Endeavour stopped him.

"If you have something to say, then say it" Endeavour puts a hand on Natsuo.

"Say it? Give me a break. You know I only found out today that Shoto likes Soba preferably cold . Because you didn't want him to do anything with us failures, even if you became the number one hero and defeated the greatest villain that doesn't make it disappear from my mind... Mum's screams, Shoto's crying and what happened to our big brother Toya... YOU HAD A CHANGE OF HEART ON YOUR OWN!! Trying to patch things up one-sidedly!!  Its disgusts me!" Natsuo screamed "For some reason, it seems like both Sis and Mum are ready to forgive you. But in my head you're still a crazy bastard!"

"I had a plan to face you all from now on and atone for what I did" Endeavour stayed calm

"Oh, Yeah?! Why didn't you try that earlier!" Natsuo stormed off

I didn't move, this was more of a family thing to deal with, I should probably go back to the dorms. Fuyumi apologised to Endeavour. Endeavour went back out to talk to Natsuo. Shoto stayed with me.

"I'm guessing you want to know that was all about" Shoto said turning to face me.

"Not really...but yeah" I say, 

"You probably know my old man wasn't always 'nice', he put my mother in the hospital and trained me a lot to be the best hero. He closed me off from everything else..." Shoto began telling me everything.

"Wow... thats.... intsense" I didn't know what to say or do. I did the first thing that came to mind.

I gave Shoto a hug, at first I thought he would push me away, but he hugged me tighter and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, he didn't let go, not even when I went to let go he hugged he tighter. It was about 5 minutes before he broke the hug and kissed the top of my forehead.

"I love you"