13. Todoroki at his best

The next match was about to start. It was Todoroki against Izuku. They walked up to the stadium, I felt butterflies fill my stomach as I saw Todoroki walked up. My hands started to shake a little when the match started. Todoroki used his ice quirk against Izuku. Izuku brushed it away his finger, I could see the purple from it, the same thing happened again. 

Another attack the same way, the ice flew across my face sending chills up my spine, Todoroki ran up some ice he made but Izuku dodged it, and jumped away, but his foot was stuck in the ice for a second, he used his entire arm to block an attack.

They began talking for a while, I saw Todoroki's eyes look up to his father before sending an ice blast to Izuku, I thought Izuku would be finished but he used his finger to block it, breaking it finger more. They talked even more. I bite my lip, eager to see what happen next.

Todoroki ran up to Izuku but Izuku blocked his punch but his arm got iced. Todoroki and Izuku dodged each other's attacks. They punched and tried to fight. They talked more as Izuku ran up to Todoroki, he hit a punch on him and he went backwards a bit. Todoroki looked as if he was thinking about something sad, but he face was angry. Ice came upon his left side, and Izuku hit him again.

Todoroki yelled and a huge blast of fire came from him, Endeavour yelled at his kid and I saw Todoroki's tear come from his eye. Todoroki and Izuku ran at each other. The teachers tried to stop it, and a big gust of dust and wind filled the area.

When the dust cleared I saw Izuku fall too the ground, I jumped down from my spot and saved my self with my quirk. I went to Izuku as Midnight declared Todoroki won, I tried to wake Izuku up but the teachers and robots took him away on a bed. I looked to Todoroki half of his clothes were gone, thanks to the fire. I blushed slightly and turned back to Izuku before following Todoroki.

He was just going into a hallway when I ran up behind him and hugged him. He was taken slightly aback but he hugged me back.

"Tell your brother I said thanks" He said as he let go of the hug.

I heard some loud footsteps and turn my head to see Endeavour standing there, a small plastered on his face and his arms crossed. I walked past him giving him a cold look before turning away, he gave one back to me.

"What's the matter?" I heard Endeavour say.

I wanted to listen in but I shouldn't so I left to see Izuku. I got in the same time the others did. All Might was slightly scared.

"Oh, nice to meet your sir." Uraraka said to All Might

"yeah..." All Might responded.

"He is in no shape for visitors." 

"Hey you guy, why aren't you watching the matches?" Izuku asked

"The arena is in no state for fights, they have to rebuild it" Iida said

"That thing was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, Izuku" Mineta said pointing his finger

"Your much too nosy! I know your worried but I've got to focus on surgery now." Recovery girl ushed us out

"Surgery!" We all said worried for Izuku.

I snuck past Recovery girl and went to Izuku.

"If you don't make it out okay after your surgery I'm going to kill you" I say ruffling his hair a little bit, but not hurting him.

"Thanks, I can't wait." He said smiling.

I turned to go back to the group, I looked at All Might and nodded my head at him.

"Mr.... Deflated Dorito." I said trying not to crack a smile.

He sighed and pointed to the door I walked out with everyone else. We went back to the stadium. I was going against Iida now, I managed to get him out, I shook hands with him.

Mina lost against Tokoyami almost Immediately. I watched the match with Kiri and Bakugou it was an interesting match, many punches was hit. Kiri looked like he was winning. Izuku was back from his surgery, a little weak but still standing. Bakuguo was now winning, Kiri was getting tired and Bakugou's explosions were getting stronger. Kirishima was knock out and Bakugou had won.

 I was now in my match with Todoroki.