51. Endeavour's agency returns

I was next to Shoto as Endeavour welcomed Bakugo and Izuku with a weird amount of kindness.

"Welcome to the Endeavour agency!" He said with a strangely odd smile. " I gave my permission to Shoto, but I wished he had come on his own with Ari"

"It's already done, no point in arguing about it" Shoto says dryly

"Wah! Shoto!" Endeavour says

"I've been thinking some supplementary lessons, your a jerk" Bakugo adds

"Shoto! Your really friends with his delinquent?" Endeavour yells at his son. "I told you to pick your allies wisely" 

"This is already a disaster" I mutter under my breath, Shoto squeezes my hand slightly.

"We appreciate you allowing us to work with you sir!" Izuku says, making the taller man stare down at him.

Endeavour takes a glance at all of us before turning around  "Follow me"

He leads us down a street, I'm still holding on to Shoto's hand with my suitcase in the other. Izuku goes on about how grateful he was to be working with Endeavour.

"You said that Shoto is not me" Endeavour said randomly before stopping and jumping over the railing and his flames form on his face. "Sorry about this, but I only intend of looking after Shoto. If you wanna learn stand back and watch!"

"Running away from your problems be like" I mutter before following him with Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo.

I used my wind to follow Endeavour, but he was fast. Endeavour was already at the guy, following him in an alley way. Shoto used his ice and made a line across the ground, tripping the man's followers. Izuku and Bakugo went to get the old man's hench man, then the number 2 pro hero showed up out of nowhere.

"What's this, got yourself some followers?" Hawks said "Sorry, I was just a little faster than you"

I stopped myself from flying into Hawks and Bakugo. 

Damn, I was too slow

The villains were arrested and Hawks then started to rant off about a book to Endeavour, he even gave me, Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo a book before leaving.

~~

"Welcome to the Endeavour agnecy!" A woman with green flaming hair said.

"Call us the flaming side kickers!" 3 more people added

The woman with green hair, who Izuku said to be a famous side kick named Burnin' was ranting off at how hard it would be to be noticed and that we wouldn't have much of a chance to shine, due to the many pro heroes here

A/N

Shut up, i know this chapter is the shortest thing in the world, but i had no idea what else to write. The next one will be posted in like 13  seconds