53. An Awkward Dinner

On the first day of being with Endeavour's agency, we were all worn out. Endeavour didn't go easy on us. Considering on how mean he was before, Endeavour was nicer now. Maybe he was trying to be a better father to Shoto.

It was almost the end of the week, but Endeavour was still ahead of us in everything. I was a lot faster than the first time, matching my speed at around Bakugo's.

Endeavour told us to rest while he went back to his work. The next day was normal as any other.

"Morning rookie, how's your progress?" Burnin' asked as she streatched.

"Hey Burnin' we doing well thanks" I say

"Its way too early for you to be yelling!" Bakugo yelled.

"Good morning everyone" Shoto said, coming out last

"Shoto, hey there slow pock!" Burnin' said

Bakugo started yelling at Shoto, but he ignored him and talked to me and Izuku. Endeavour came around the corner and took us around the city, saving people as he went around.

He told us to have an observing eye and that heroes should be constantly moving. It was the afternoon and the sun was starting to set.

"Follow me!" Endeavour the blurted out.

~~

"What the CRAP?!" Bakugo yelled as we arrived at the Todoroki house.

"My sister invited everyone for dinner" Shoto says.

"Why the CRAP?!" Bakugo yells back.

"Because she wanted to met my friends and girl friend...again" Shoto says

"You march in there right now and tell her we aren't and never will be friends!" Bakugo yells, clearly this was getting on his temper as he pointed at Shoto.

"Kacchan!" Izuku says for the 1000000th time this week.

Endeavour then walked up to the door, opening it as Fumyui was revealed.

"Come in! Thank you for making time in your bust schedule to hop in for a bite!" Fumyui said, almost glowing as her mother's look's gave her a blessing. "I'm Fumyui, Shoto's older sister, thank you both for watching out over him!"

"Um...thank you for going out of your way to welcome us into your home!" Izuku bowed. "Oh! Right, I'm Todoroki's classmate, Izuku Midoriya, and I couldn't be more excited to be here!"

"I know you! I've seen you on the sport festival!" Fumyui clapped. "Your sister also talked about you!"

Fumyui brought us to the dinning area and we sat down, I waved to Natsu who smiled and waved back. That disappeared as Endeavour entered the door.

"Let me do introductions again." Fumyui said. "I'm Fumyui, Shoto's older sister and I work as an elementary teacher and this is Natsuo, he's a collage student"

"Um...Hey" Natsu said, placing a hand on the back of his neck.

"Shoto, this is where you introduce your friends" Fumyui said, clearly showing the teacher in her.

"Oh right, this is Midoriya and Bakugo, two of my classmates in the hero course" Shoto pointed to Izuku and Bakugo. "And as you all know, this is Ari, my girlfriend."

"Ur...anyway, lets dig in, if there is anything you don't like you don't have to eat it, it won't make me sad!" Fumyui said, smiling brightly.

"Thats so nice, thank you for the food!" Izuku put his hands together and bowed a little.