18. Its the end for Hero Killer

The blade was just about to cut open my neck and it would all be over. I felt a gust of wind behind me and Iida had gotten up and cut the blade in half, saving my life.

"Your free too." I said as I just realised I lived.

Todoroki put a hand on my shoulder to make sure I was alright.

"Todoroki, Midoriya's. This has nothing to do with you. I apologise." Iida said panting. "I'm okay, but I won't let the three of you shed anymore blood for me."

"Its no use to pretend that your a hero now, a persons true nature doesn't change in a few minutes. You'll never be anything but a fraud! Who chooses his own desires first!" The Hero Killer snarls. 

"Your nothing but a low life scum bag, garbage is like royalty compared to you!" I say back.

"Iida, don't listen to him." Todoroki says.

"No, he is right. I have no right to call myself a hero at all." Iida drowns himself in self doubt. "Even so, if I give up now, then the name Ingenium will die!"

"Pathetic!" The Hero killer spits.

 Shoto pushed Iida out of the way and blast fire at him. 

"Idiots! The Hero Killer is only after me and the kid in the white uniform! You must run!" The man behind us said

"I don't think he will let us run even if we wanted to." I say as I use my ice quirk on him, as I see him move.

"Todoroki can you regulate your tempetures?" Iida asked.

"Not well with my left side, but yes I can." Shoto said blocking attacks.

"You gotta freeze my leg for me!" Iida says.

Todoroki and I look at him in shock. I would do it if I could, but Todoroki was skilled.

"Without flicking the engine off." Iida adds

I look back to the Hero Killer, a knife flies down to Todoroki, without knowing it, I put my hand up in front of Todoroki and block to knife, making it stab my upper arm.

"ARI!" Izuku yells.

Another knife comes down and Iida blocks this one. From behind me Izuku is able to stand up again.

I try to get the hero killer away, but he blocks every attack. Iida uses his quirk and blasts off towards the Hero Killer. I see Izuku blast towards him too.

"Go you guys." Shoto says quietly.

I watch Iida and Izuku punch and kick Hero killer. Todoroki and blast fire at him, Iida puts in one more kick. I save Iida and Izuku, but they hit their heads on ice.

I looked up ready to fight the hero killer again, but he lay motionless in the ice. We all gazed up at him.

"He's gotta be knocked out after all that." Izuku says as he stands up.

"Just to be  safe, lets tie him up and put him out on the streets." Shoto says

"Yeah, and lets get his weapons too." I say

After we tied Hero Killer up, Izuku couldn't walk so the other hero gave him a piggy back ride.

"We are lucky someone left this in the dumpster."  Shoto sighed as he looked at the rope.

"Todoroki, I can drag him from here." Iida offered.

"Are you forgetting your arms are messed up?" Shoto said as he turned to drag him.

We walked out to the alley way and some old guy in a yellow cape appeared and kick Izuku in the face, seeing how Izuku wasn't fighting him, I snickered.

"Who's this?" Todoroki asked

"Gran Tourio, the guy who I Intern for." Izuku explained. "I don't get it, how did you find us?"

"I was told to come here by someone else, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm glad your not dead, at least."

"Me too, and I'm sorry." Izuku apologised.

"Heh." The old man laughed

"Around the corner!" A girl yelled.

"Who is that?" Izuku asked as we all turned to the noise of footsteps running.

"Endeavour told us that there was a request for help here but..." A man who looked like a pencil trailed.

"Children?" A guy in a red mask stated.

"Those injuries look bad." Another guy said "I'll call an ambulance right away."

"Hey, look!" Another guys said

A girl gasped at the sight of the Hero Killer "Is that- the hero killer?!"

"What? I'll get the police on the line!"

"Can you walk?" A guy asked Izuku

"If you prompted me up, then I could." Izuku said

"Okay, and you?"

"Only minor injuries." Todoroki said

"And you?"

"My arm and cheek are the only bad thing, and just a couple of bruises here and there." I say putting a little more pressure  on my arm.

Iida walked up behind us and bowed. "They were all hurt because of me. I am truly sorry, I was just so angry.... I couldn't see anything else."

"I'm sorry too Iida, you were going through so much by yourself, but I couldn't tell anything was wrong, even through I'm your friend." Izuku said hanging his head a bit.

"Hey, pull yourself together, your the class rep." Shoto said, his voice deep.

"Right." Iida wiped his eyes.

The fight with Hero Killer only took about ten minutes, but it felt as if we were in that alley forever.

"Get Down!" Gran Tourio yelled as a winged Nomo flew across the sky coming down at us.

"Oh No!" A woman yelled.

It swooped down and grabbed Izuku, taking a puase to look at me and flying off again.

"IZUKU!" I yelled

To my left a woman had the Nomo's blood on her face, in that moment the Hero Killer got up and licked the blood off her face, sending Nomo down. Hero Killer ran up to Nomo and stabbed him in the back, a small cloud of dust formed around them. He pinned Izuku down to the ground.

I barely moved forward, so that no one would notice, I would try to sneak up on the Hero Killer. Endeavour showed up behind us, he was about to blast the Hero Killer until gran Tourio stopped him.

The Hero Killer stood up and his mask covering his eyes flew away, drooling from his mouth and his eyes bloodshot.

"You false hero!" The hero killer yelled. "I'll make this right, these streets must run with the blood of hypocrites!"

The hero Killer inched closer so I backed away a bit, but I was still the closest one to him. My breath quickened, and my hands shook a bit, I made a fist to stop them.

"Hero! I will reclaim that word! Come on! Just try and stop me you fakes! There is only one man I will let kill me, he is a true hero. ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY!"  The hero Killer yelled, coming closer with every word.

The suddenly a knife dropped with blood, the hero Killer's eyes were at the back of his head, he stood lifeless. Iida, Shoto and I dropped to the ground, I moved backwards so I was closer to them. I grabbed onto Todoroki's hand and he gripped mine.

Turns out the Hero Killer's broken ribs pierced his lung, he didn't take anyone's blood. In that moment, only the Hero Killer had any fight left, I was too frozen to do anything.

A/N:

hEY hey hey,

OKay so, I waited to post this because I wanted to post this on Tensei Iida's birthday, then I realised it was the hero killer chapter and I laughed...

Anyways,

Happy Birthday Tensei Iida!