10. Sport's Festival

The next day was school. I slowly woke up and my eyes fluttered around my room as I rubbed them. I stretched and took away the stiffness of my sleep. I laid in my bed for a few solid minutes before getting up and ready.

I got to the school Izuku trailing behind, he wanted to write something down in his little fan boy notebook. I told him I would leave without him, he didn't believe me so I left without him.

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked as he caught up with me.

"I said I would leave without you." I repeated as I stopped to talk to him.

"I didn't think you would actually do it." He crosses his arms in an angry way.

"Aww, could wittle Izuku not fiwd his way to de school without the help of his amazing big sistar?" I laughed as I ruffled a bit of his already messy hair.(A/N I don't know how little kids talk.)

We made our way to school and got to class.

"I wonder who the new teacher will be, Mr. Aizawa is still out from the fight." Uraraka said as made her book float.

"Do they even have substitute teachers here?" Kirishima asked

"They do, but you won't be needing one." Mr. Aizawa spoke- Wait what? Mr. Aizawa??

"Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" Mineta asked.

"I'm here to teach you, what else would I do?" He said dully.

"What about your injuries" I ask.

"I'll be fine, I just don't have to move around a lot, which shouldn't be too hard." He said using the same tone.

The class just shrugged and we all sat in our seats, Mr. Aizawa looked like he was ready for a nap.

"At UA every year we have a sport festival, this festival is an opportunity for aspiring heroes to showcase their abilities, they are having it in two weeks time." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Two weeks? Why are they having it so close to the villain attack, isn't the school worried?" Mina asked.

"The school believes that we have to show the public we aren't afraid of a little attack, I didn't make the decision, so just go with it. As you should know the sports festival is broadcasted across Japan, people are going to be watching you on TV and live, so I would not mess things up. It will your first step into becoming a pro hero, potential recruiters will be watching, so I need you to take your training seriously." Mr. Aizawa explained.

Over the next two weeks, everyone in the school trained for the sports festival. I've seen some things of it on TV, and it is completely randomized so I trained for every possibility, the things that I was good at I trained for it last, the things I needed to improved I did first. I got a little more control over my powers.

The day of the festival came and UA was packed with superheros and people wanting to watch the show. The students had to wait in little locker rooms, boys went to the boy's room and girl's went to the girl's. Mineta tried to sneak into the girls but we all kicked him out, literally.

We didn't get to go in our hero costumes, instead we all had to go in our training gear. All the girl's were eying me and the other girl from A1, they were trying to seek out competition.

The doors opened and we were told to get out, the mixture of boys and girls we back and we walked out together in classes. Izuku was the first to come out in A1, followed by Bakugou, Momo, me, Todoroki, Tsu and the others. Cheers from the crowd deafened my ears, B1, C1, D1 and E1 all came out.

A hero named Midnight came out in a not a very appropriate costume, I swear I heard a few people say 'money shot' in the crowd while they took photo's.

Midnight explained the rules of the game, and she started the first round: An obstacle course. She explained the rules of that too. We all went to the gate to get ready for it.

"Three! Two! One! GO!" Midnight yelled.