37. Saving Eri

Over the next two days, we were all very silent. We didn't talk much, all we were thinking about Eri and Overhaul. The rest of the class tried to get it out of us, but I would just stand up and walk away. Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka and Izuku did the same. I felt bad for ignoring my friends, but I didn't really have a choice.

"Come on! Please tell us!" Mina begged.

"We aren't allowed to tell you." Kirishima said

"Please!" Mina went on the floor and begged us more.

"Mina, we c-a-n-'t tell you." I say

"Tell us what your doing at your dumb hero study's!" Bakugo yelled

"no." Kirishima said. He was probably the only one who was brave enough to stand up to Bakugo, he was his friend after all.

After the two day we got a call that they found where Eri was. It was in the middle of the night, but I was wide awake. When we got to the meeting place Sir NightEye explained what happened and what we would do.

We had to wait until a hero rung the doorbell to start either attacking or cooperating. When w hero went up to ring the doorbell, but before he even reached the bell, a few dozen villains rushed out and started to attack us.

The police force was keeping them back or detained. The hero went in to find Eri.

"So where is she?" Rock lock asked

"I'm not 100% sure, all I know is that-" Sir Nighteye suddenly stopped at some painting area on the wall. "here"

"Sir Nighteye, I don't think we have time to admire the painting." I say.

"no, there was a secret passage here." Sir Nighteye moved something and a wall opened. "Come on!"

We don't get far, when the wall around us suddenly start moving.

"What is happening?!" Tamaki asks

"It must be somebody's quirk!" Sir Nighteye says.

"Eraser head!" Rock Lock said looking to Aizawa.

"I need to see their eyes, without them I can't use my quirk." Aizawa said.

The walls get more erratic, but they soon slow down a little bit. Mirio runs ahead of everyone to find Eri, he uses his quirk to move through the walls.

"Mirio!" Sir Nighteye yells as he runs away. "Come bac-"

We all suddenly fall through the floor, we land on the ground with a rough thud. Before we can get out, a group of villains stop us. We got to fight them but Tamaki says he will fight them, alone. Aizawa declines it but we falls into terms with it and we all go on.

(A/N: Okay so, I don't want to write all the Kirishima and Tamaki stuff. I also won't write the Mirio stuff, I'm just going to skip to when we get into the fight with Overhaul, okay. I'm skipping a lot of it so I can get to some fluff with Todoroki 😉, ya know what I mean. I also need to include stuff for Eri cuz she will be important in the future. K bye)

Izuku runs ahead to blow open the wall. I hearsome commotion and when I get pass all the sharp spikes sticking out of the ground, I see Sir Nighteye being stabbed and lying lifeless, but not dead. I also see Izuku soon get stabbed through the leg and foot a bit.

"Izuku!" I yell as I come close to him.

"Aw, the sister comes for the brother. What a lovely family reunion, well I could care less." Overhaul says as he goes to attack me, a small sweet voice behind us stops him.

"NO! Wait, please." It was Eri.

"Eri, have you seen what you've brought here. Have you seen the pain?" Overhaul says as he opens his arms.