29. Day One

When I woke up, I was awakened by Mina aggressively shaking me, so much I might have gotten brain damage.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I say shoving her away.

Usually it would take me forever to get up but for some reason I got up almost immediately. Days like this, I love. I practially jumped out of my be. I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

Mr. Aizawa met us all outside. he looked lazy and tired as usual.

"Today I'm going to put you through hell." he said plainly. "For the rest of this camp activities like this will happen on a daily basis. Its gonna make you feel like you've died."

He took us to a clearing and told us what we would be doing. I had to focus on making my quirk more precise and clear.

The first thing i did was focus on my earth quirk. I bent down and touched the ground, Aizawa wanted me to locate and determine animals and objects from a far distance. I closed my eyes and focused, I could faintly make out a fox hunting a mouse. After a while I got the manage of it, I moved on to the next task.

This one was easy. I had to pick up certain objects and hold them in the air with my wind quirk while sparring with Uraraka, she had to do the same with her quirk. Every so often we had to pick up more objects. Uraraka clearly got more knowledge in her internship, she was stronger but I was better and I'm no being cocky here, I took her down most of the time. She threw up a few times but continued on.

The next one was fire. I wasn't too bad at this. I had to create fire over and over again in a strict pattern that changed every time I succeed. I had to raise the fire in the air and make it disappear into hot air.

Around this time, class 1-B showed up and they almost looked scared, no they got scared as they saw what we had to do.

The next move was ice, I had to make giant balls of ice and swing them around and let them go. While they were in mid-air I had to disintegrate them into thin air like I did with the fire.

I also had to use my quirk in wide ranges, to increase the distance I can use it on. I also had to do combat, I was forced to do a hell of a lot of basic moves for two hours straight. I also had to run around the clearing without using my quirk ten times. After all of that, Aizawa was right. I felt like I have died.

We had to do other things that day as well. But everyone was itching for the night to come. Pixie-bob, Tiger, Mandalay and Ragdoll explained what we would be doing. It was pretty simple. Class 1-B would be trying to scare us. We were paired up in teams of two, Ii was with my brother.

I was pretty sleepily and Izuku and I haven't even went yet. I sighed and looked around me, I noticed a strange blue fire burning in the distance.

"What's that?" I ask pointing to it.

Everyone turned to look at it, a few whisper of what it might be were thrown around.

"Maybe I should call everyone back." Pixie-bob said.

In that moment I barely saw what happened, Pixie-bob was taken from the ground and flew over to another side of the clearing. She was hit in the head as villains came into view.

We were being attacked.

For yesterday...

Happy Birthday Endeavour!

Happy Birthday Spinner! (The member of LOV that nobody really cares about, also the driver.)

Happy Birthday Fat Gum!

Their Birthday's were on the 8th of August, that was yesterday (For me anyway) But for ppl in America and that, it would be today! So Happy Birthday to them