2. The Villain

As I was walking down the alley to my home, i heard the mumbles of a few fellow students, I heard Midoriya's name pop up in their conversation, but i held my head low and continued walking. I stopped when I hit a soft, slimy ooze, I looked up to see a grey-green villain tower over me.

I was about to scream and run for help, when it shoved a... tentacle on my mouth and wrapped around me, lifting me into the air. I struggled against the villain, I heard the yells of Bakugou. My eyes widened when i saw him. He had his quirk out and tried to attack the monster but it did the same thing to him as it did to me.

it ran away from the alley and came to a shopping centre. A small explosion came from a near by shop and the screams of terror filled the air. Bakugou tried the fight the monster but he failed. The monster laughed. It was beginning to get harder to breathe, I managed to get one of my arms free and I grabbed the tentacle of my attacker i wad about to use my water powers and ice him but there were people around and Baku would tell everyone. So I just tried to pull the villain away.

I felt the villain stumble and I looked up to see a hero hit him, I didn't know the name of him but Midoriya would know him, he was made of wood. Three other heros showed up and fought the attacker. They failed.

I broke through some of the stuff wrapped around me, i let out a yell as i tried to break free. I suddenly was lifted up and brought to the face of this monster. I also heard the running of someone coming to us. I looked down to see Midoriya run to our aid.

"Midoriya!" I yelled as I saw him.

He was running fast and he stopped at me and Baku, he tried to tear the monster away from us.

"Why are you here?!"Kacchan yells at Midoriya.

"I don't know, my legs just started moving!" Midoriya yells as he frantically tries to help.

Midoriya tries harder and the monster tightens the grip on us. I am not that far from Kacchan, but I can feel the heat of his quirk boil my body.

"I couldn't just stand there and watch you die!" Midorjia yells. " I couldn't let you die, Ari!"

"Get the hells off of us!" Kacchan yells.

"Just a little bit longer kids, and I'm done playing with you!" the monster yells.

The monster raises his fist and goes to his Midoriya, a cloud of smoke and a thud fill the air, every one is silent ad they wait to see what happened.

my body is frozen and I wait to die, yet it takes longer than it should have and the grip on me is lose.

I look up to see All Might saving me and Baku. He punches the monster and grabs onto me and Baku, the punch makes us fly in the air for a second or two, moments later it starts to rain.

the people watching are amazed. They praise All Might. Baku, Midoriya and I are checked for injuries.
The hero's tell Midoriya off, but they ask Baku if he wants to be their sidekick. They just sent me home.

When I was walking home, a skinny man pasted me, he looked familiar. I brushed it off and when I got home, I flopped on my bed and listened to music for the next few hours.

somewhere in my train of thoughts.

I thought it would be a good idea to sign up for the UA.

Maybe my mother would have some interset in me.

So i did it....