15. The Results

I wasn't there to see the next match, but I learnt from Izuku that Bakugou won. It took me by surprise but then again, Izuku told me why.

The Recovery girl told me that I was good to go to the award ceremony. I had tied with Tokoyami. I was a bit shock to see Bakugou tied up to a load of chains and that he had a muzzle on. He kept trying to attack Todoroki.

I stood next to Tokoyami as the ground rose to the crowd cheers and claps. The students all looked at Bakugou and his chains. Todoroki looked sad and regretful.

"He is acting like a feral animal." Tokoyami said glancing at Bakuguo.

"He is a feral animal." I said emphasising my words.

Bakugou was screaming and yelling at Shoto. I sighed and looked to the crowd of students. Izuku and Uraraka looked sad, I couldn't find Iida. Maybe that was the reason why.

"Now lets break out the hardware!" Midnight said as she raised her hand "There is only one person worthy of giving the awards!"

A familiar laugh erupted the stage and All Might jumped and did a backflip as the crowd went wild. I think some of them wet themselves. Midnight gave the awards to All Might and he handed them out to us.

When he came to me I silently teased him "Deflated Dorito"

"Mother nature"

"Flat ass"

"Annoying kid"

"Chooses my brother as a favourite"

"Came third"

"Bad haircut"

"Bad style"

"Have you seen your costume?"

He sighed and walked to Todoroki. I looked to Tokoyami, he had a 'wtf' look on his face. I gave him a dismissing hand. When the award ceremony was over, Mr. Aizawa told us that we have the next two off. I learnt a lot back my class mates and their quirks.

Two days later.

After two day's school was back on and everyone was talking about how they became famous and people saw them on TV. I stayed in my room the entire time so I didn't notice. 

"Morning." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked into class. Immediately my mind went to Eri and how he has a kid.

"Ribbit, Mr. Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news" Tsu pointed out.

"The old lady went a little over board in her treatment. Anyway, we have a class today, on hero informatics." Mr. Aizawa said making the class worry.

"You need code names, time to pick your code names" Mr. Aizawa said in his dull tone.

"This is going to be awesome!" The class yelled.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes went red and his hair flew up, the class went all obedient and silent.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the last time we were in class together, normally students don't have to worry about this until there second or third year, but this class is different. The agency that want you are practically begging for you guys already." Mr. Aizawa explained. 

"So what your saying is we will still have to prove ourselves even after we are recruited." Hagakure said

"Correct." Mr. Aizawa said  Now, here is the list of those of you who got offers"

He picked up a remote and pressed a button, showing the number of offers we got. I bite my lip as I looked down the list.

Todoroki - 4123

Midoriya (Arisleyda) - 4013

Bakugou - 3556

Tokoyami - 360

Iida - 301

Kaminari - 272

Yaoyorozu - 108

Kirishima - 68

Uraraka - 20

Sero - 14

There weren't any more number's or names after that.

"Over the past years they were a little more spread out, but there is a pretty big gap this time." Mr. Aizawa noted

Denki then let out a loud sigh "That's no fair."

"Todoroki the most ahead of Bakugou?" Jiro questioned

"Yeah and Ari as well." Sero stated

"And it's the opposite of how it was placed in the festival" Kirishima said

"They probably weren't excited to work with the guy who had to be chained up at the end." Sero added

"There just weak!" Bakugou yelled.

"That's amazing, you must be proud." Momo said to Todoroki

"These are probably because of my father..." Todoroki said

"People want us!" Uraraka said shaking Iida

"Despite these results you'll all be interning with pros" Mr. Aizawa told us. "Get it?"

"We are all interning?" Izuku asked.

 "Yes, you all got to experience combat with real villains, back in the attack in the USJ facility. But it will still be helpful to see pros at work, up close and in the field, first hand"

"This will be so much fun!" Uraraka said smiling.

"These hero name will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or you'll be-" Mr Aizawa was cut off by someone at the door.

"In the gates of hell! Takes this seriously or you will be stuck with something indecent" Midnight busted through the door

We all got little notes and begun thinking of names. I couldn't think of any name for myself. People went up and got their names done. Bakugou was sent back since his wasn't good. Iida, me and Izuku were the only ones who hadn't said anything. I bite my lip as I tried  to think of a name.

Iida chose his own name and Izuku chose Deku. I still had to go up so I thought of the stuff I did in the sports festivals then it clicked.

A familiar laugh erupted the stage and All Might jumped and did a backflip as the crowd went wild. I think some of them wet themselves. Midnight gave the awards to All Might and he handed them out to us.

When he came to me I silently teased him "Deflated Dorito"

"Mother nature"

Mother nature, I could change it up a bit. I wrote down my idea and went to the stand.

"The element hero, Elemental." I said

"Oh, just like your powers quirk! I love it! Turns me on!" Midnight said.

I looked at her in regret of what she just said. "Okay, you know what maybe I should change-"

"Too late!" She said as I went back to my seat.

 It turned her on?? What kind of teacher says something like that?