25. Mr. Aizawa's house

"Mr. Aizawa! Sir, I need to speak to you." I say catching up to Mr. Aizawa.

"Ari, school is almost over what coupd you want now?" He asked me stopping but not turning around.

"Do you have a brother?" I ask slowly.

"Yes, what does it concern you about?" He turns around to face me.

"Is his name Yugi?"  I look down, I have no idea how to adress this situation

"Yes." Mr.Aizawa eyes he suspisously.

"Is he in jail?" I dont know how many more question I need to ask, they just keep coming out of my mouth I know what I need to say.

"How are you aware of this?" Mr. Aizawa crosses his arms.

"My mother told me.... that Izuku and I have different dads... and that my fathers real name is.... Yugi..." I say it slowly and I dont look to my teacher.

"...He told me about you."  He says. "I visited him in jail the other day, he said that... he said that he met his kid in a less nicer way."

"Yeah." I say as I sallow I am burning alive right now.

"So, your my niece." He say stepping closer to me.

"And your my uncle." I say breathing out loud.

"I dont really know what else to say." He says standing there.

"Neither do I." I place my hands in my pockects. "Sooo..."

"Would you like to come back to my house after school, we can talk this out." Mr. Aizawa offers almost sounding nice.

"Um... yeah that would be nice" I say.

"Wait for me after school." He turns and goes to his next class.

I smile and walk to my next class, that went batter than I thought.

Time Skip -.Mr. Aizawa's house-

"And thats why he was put in jail." Mr. Aizawa just finished explaining why my fathet was that bad of a villain.

"Well thats great to know." I take the hot chocolate that he gave me..

"I have a lot of work to do, you are welcome to stay for a bit." Mr. Aizawa says standing up.

"Thank you." I say

Mr. Aizawa's POV

Ari has been in my house for about an hour, she has taken the dad thing better than I thought she would. I have taken the niece thing better than I thought as well.

Ari's mother doesn't seem to care much about her. And her father would rather do it with her than talk to her. She isn't old enough to live alone and if she does live alone than someone will probably find out and her dreams of being a hero will be crushed.

Would you like to live with us? I know it might be weird but if you currently live alone you will get in a lot of trouble and your parents don't really care for you I wouldn't mind if you live here." I say

"I would love that! Thank you so much!" She says going over excited.

"Bring your stuff back here by six or you'll sleep outside." I say going back to my lazy tone

"Yep! Got it!" Ari says running off

What did I just let myself into?