40. Pocky

After Bakugo and Todoroki finished their class for the day, we went back to UA. We walked back to the bus and hopped on. Present Mic started to rant about how he did a good job on commentating the class. All Might was just smiling and nodding to him, unsure of what he should do.

"...I should of gotten paid for that rockin' performance I stated out..." Present Mic ranted.

Bakugo sat in the middle of the bus, he didn't want to be near the teachers but he didn't want to be the last one off the bus either. Todoroki and I sat at the very back on the window. He sat next to the window and I sat next to him. He fell asleep pretty quickly,  he was probably tired from using his quirk a lot.

I put my arms around him and stroked his hair, he fell asleep on my shoulder. I enjoyed the rest of the trip with Todoroki sleeping on me while I stroke his hair and view the scenery as the bus drives past it.

Todoroki moved himself in his sleep and wrapped his arms around me. I looked down to him and I saw him smile before he went back to his sleep face. I knew he was awake but I didn't want to call him out, I liked it.

When the bus stopped I gently shook Todoroki awake. He woke up with fluttering eyes and they fixed on to me.

"Hello." he said not taking his eyes off me.

"hello, come on we are back at UA." I say tapping him so he would get up.

Bakugo then barged in the bus and yelled at us. "Come on Lovebirds!"

"Yeah, we're coming, shut up!" I yell back at him.

We both walked off the bus, with his arm around my shoulder. When we walked into the dorms, I didn't even have time to react before Mina tackled me to the ground.

"Where on earth did you go?" She wailed

"I went with Bakugo and Todoroki today, I texted you." I say pushing her off me.

"Oh...Yeah." Mina said getting up and going inside. "I have food, come eat!"

She dragged me inside and shoved food into my mouth. I almost choked on it before she slapped my back and forced me to sallow it.

"Your a little rough today, aren't you" I say wiping my mouth. "What is this?"

"Its God's gift to this world!" Mina says shoving some of it in her mouth. " Its POCKY!"

"Oh, that would be why your a little wild today, you must be on a sugar high or something." I say to myself.

"I got some Pocky for everyone to have!" Mina shouted "There is some for everyone and more!" 

"Thanks Mina, you the bomb!" Denki said putting the thumbs up.

I smiled and thanked Mina as I took some of the pocky.

"This is the best thing i've ever had!" Uraraka said, drooling over the pocky.

Todoroki thanked Mina as he took one singular piece of pocky. He slowly ate it as if he didn't know what it was.

"You've had pocky before, right?" I asked him.

"No, my old man wasn't one to get treats for my family." he said.

"Thats sad." Denki said stuffing his face with pocky.

I grab another piece of pocky and put it on my mouth, letting most of it stick out the end. Mina did the same and started to then chase Uraraka around the couch.

"Well their pretty good arent they-" I say.

I was cut off Todoroki biting on to the other end of the pocky I had sticking out of my mouth. He eyes relaxed and he bit down on the pocky and within a second his lips were on mine. My eyes were still wide open and he begun kissing me. I shut my eyes closed and placed my hand on the back of his head as I kissed him back. I could feel my classmates looking at us, speechless. I'm also pretty sure that Mina was filming this.

I was cut off by Iida shoving me and Todoroki away from each other.

"That is not appropriate behaviour. You two are meant to be role models for the younger generations! Wjat good are you doing by smooching each other." Iida said, boiing his hand.

"We can make our own genaration." Todoroki said, out of the blue.

My head slowly turned to look at him with the most concerned, excited and nervous look I will ever pull. The rest of the class wad also looking at him with surprise.

"Is that why you were in Ari's room shirtless?-" Izuku began to talk, but I was too late to shut him up.

The class erupted in noise.

Iida was yelling and boiing at Todoroki and I.

Izuku was cursing himself for what he said.

Jiro was laughing, so were Sero, Uraraka, Hagekure and Ojiro.

Kirishima was holding on to Bakugo to stop himself from falling onto the ground and Bakugo tried to get Kirishima off him.

Tsu looked flustered and a bit embarrassed of what he said.

Todoroki and I tried to make up an excuse to get our selves out of this thing.

Mr. Aizawa was standing in the corner like a doll- Wait Mr. Aizawa

"What" he said with the most regret full face I've ever seen.

"Sir, Todoroki and Ari had-" Iida began to speak but I slapped my hand over his mouth and glared at him before finishing the sentence in a better way.

"Um... Todoroki and I, tried to.... um... challenge each other in a quirk... match?" I say trying to come up with the best idea I had.

"I heard what your brother said." Aizawa said pinching his nose with his fingers. "I honestly couldn't care what you guys do, just do it in your own time. There is gonna be a lesson on this."

"What do you mean a lesson?...." Tsu asked concerned.

"You'll find out tomorrow, I'm also gonna make Midnight do it." Aizawa said walking out of the dorm.

"What?" The entire class said in unison.

We also all looked at each other in concern, Todoroki and I probably had the most concerned face. Aizawa then came through the door again.

"Its sex ed by the way, not what you idiots were thinking." He said before disappearing again.

"Oh thank the lord and jesus christ!" Mina yelled going into a prayer mode. "Wait didn't he say Midnight was gonna do it"

"Well, way to ruin the mood." Denki said.

Bakugo then was laughing. "HA! You damn extrashave to learn about that while I get to use my quirk!"

"Only because you failed at getting your licence." I poked my tongue out at him.