17. Hero Killer

Endeavour was making us run to a location where a Nomu was spotted. Todoroki and I both got a message from out phone and we stopped to check it out. It was from Izuku, he sent both of us our location.

"We should check it out." Todoroki says running in the opposite direction.

"Where are you going!?" Endeavour called out to us.

 We almost ran past an an alley when I saw Iida lying on the ground, and Izuku in a crawling position, another person was up against the wall and the hero killer was about to kill Iida.

Shoto used his fire quirk and blasted the hero killer away from Iida. Izuku looked up to see us standing there.

"Deku, you need to give more information in times like this." Shoto said showing my phone. "We were almost too late to get here."

"How did you get here? Hold on, are you using your left side?" Izuku asked.

"How did we get here? Good question, you sent Ari your location, it took us a while to figure out, you should really put in more detail about this, but your not really one to give out cryptic messages." Todoroki said as his left side was burning with fire.

He sent out a slide of ice and the hero killer jumped to avoid it.

"So we figured you were in trouble and asking for help." I said as I raised the ice and slide Izuku and the man down it, safely. 

"Everything is okay, the pro heros will be here any minute!" Shoto said blasting fire to the hero killer.

"You are just what they say you are, but you won't be taking anymore lives." Todoroki said ",Hero Killer."

"Todoroki! Ari! You can't let that guy get your blood, I think he controls his enemies actions by swallowing it!" Izuku warns us.

"You ingest blood to keep people from moving. That explains the blades, all we have to do is keep our distance" Todoroki says.

The second he finishes a blade comes to my cheek and scrapes me, a cut bleeds from my face. Todoroki gets in his fighting stand, he steps in front of me in a protective way. I bite my lip to stop myself from spilling a tear.

"You have good friends, Ingenium. Good friends indeed!" Hero killer says as he tries to strike Todoroki, he blocks him with ice.

The sword of the hero killers sways in the air above us. I looked up for a second and my clothes are grabbed my the hero killer, he brings me to his tongue and tries to swallow my blood. Todoroki sends a fire blast to him and I use wind to push him away.

Todoroki and I use ice to block him from coming to us and our friends. His blades cut off some of the ice. He keeps on jumping up to block to ice.

Iida tries to talk us out of here, but we don't listen. the hero killer then cuts away all the ice and sends knifes to Todoroki's arm and my arm. I only had one blade in my arm but Todoroki had two.

The Hero killer tries to kill the other guy here, but Izuku is now able to move again and he attacks the hero killer, sending him back.

"I don't know why but I am able to move now!" Izuku says

"So he has a time limit." Todoroki says watching them fight.

"No, that kid should have been the last one to get free, I still can't move a muscle!" The man says

The Hero killer kicks Izuku down and he lands on his face. The hero killer lands behind him.

"Izuku! Dodge!" Todoroki yells as Izuku dodges a shard of ice.

"He swallows a person's blood to freeze them, but I was the one to be free first. I've got three different guesses why. His quirk could be less affective the more people he uses it on. He has a limit to how long he can hold it for. Or he can only control certain blood types." Izuku says, thank you for his knowledge in fan boying.

"If it's that last one I'm type B!" The man says

"I'm Type A!" Iida says after

"So you figured it out. Bravo, very impressive." The Hero killer says, he must have something like blood curdle.

"It doesn't really help that we know his quirk right now." Izuku says standing up

"I thought we could hurry and get those two out of here, but he is too fast" I say putting pressure on my arm.

"Our best option is to wait for the pros to arrive and avoid close contact." Todoroki added.

"No, you both know you already lost way too much blood. I'll distract him, while you get him from behind, sound like a plan?" Izuku says as he powers up his quirk

"You want us to take a pretty big risk. OK" Todoroki says as I get ready to attack

"We can protect them."

"Two against one, huh? This fight won't be easy." The Hero Killer says

Izuku jumped to the hero killer and Shoto and I used our quirks to help him. I helped Izuku get across the alley by making earth platform to jump off. Izuku blocked a blade and Shoto and I helped him out. I admired how Todoroki wasn't afraid of using his quirk now. How he accepted it was his and not his fathers.

Izuku was frozen so I pushed out an ice shard to block to Hero killers attack. The Hero killer jumped towards us and cut off the ice in front of Todoroki. Hero killer kept on dodging the attacks. He ran through the ice shard we created and the blur of his body came close his sword was inching towards my neck.