50. Christmas

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Today was Christmas day and everyone was excited. Food that kindly made by me and Momo was passed around and Iida made sure everyone got at least one. I stayed by Shoto's side, his arm was wrapped around my waist, pinning me in a way.

I was happy that everyone looked so happy. Class 1A was wearing either green or red Santa outfits. I had red. Bakugo was wearing his normal clothes, although, Mina was trying to get him in a Santa hat.

Soon enough, the talk of school got around. Bakugo seemed pretty upset when Kirishima asked about Best Jeanist. Best Jeanist was still missing though, I'm sure that hurt Bakugo in a way.

Mineta then got sick of the school talk and order for everyone to stop talking about it. Then Sato came out with a goo looking chicken.

"Sorry we're late" Aizawa came though the door and behind him was Eri. "Oh, have you started already?"

"Trick- or....treat?" She said, Aizawa bent down to her to meet her at eye level.

"No, you mixed up the holidays" He told her.

"ERI!" I squeal as I run up to her and wrap her in a hug. "Oh you look so cute!"

She giggles as I lift her up and swing her around. She wasn't fond of many people touching her due to her quirk, but me being the awesome person I am, I was allowed.

Everyone else then came up behind me and 'awed' at Eri.

"So cute!" Uraraka slide on the floor which had me slightly worried for her sanity.

"You look so cute!" Tsu said "Ribbit"

"Demons out! Demons out!" Eri threw some stuff around, as Aizawa face palmed.

"Thats not for another two months" Aizawa sighed

"Is Togata with you?" Kirishima asked

"No, Togata is with his class" Aizawa said, still kneeling. "Go on, have fun"

Eri smiled and walked over to the class. I stayed with Aizawa.

"You two are like father-like daughter" I say, elbowing him slightly.

"She isn't really much of a hand-full, thanks to you and Mirio" Aizawa says as he stands up

"No problemo Unlce Shota" I say, grinning with pride.

"I said not to call me that" He says, his smile fading.

"I'm calling you Aizawa then" Is ay, walking off to Shoto, Aizawa stops me.

"I couldn't help but notice you and Todoroki have grown fond of each other" He says.

"If you go dad-mode on me, I swear to god-"

"No, that wasn't what I was- anyway, I just wanted to say...have...fun?" He sounded unsure.

"Um...okay, thanks I guess" I slowly walk away

"You know what protection is, right?" He asked

"Oh my god" I get outta there faster than Usain Bolt.

I stayed with Shoto for the rest of the party. Bakugo was gloomy and didn't do much. When the time came for presents, everyone got excited. Bakugo just walked away and then everyone got a present.

When I opened mine, I saw a panda oodie and I immediately knew it was from Mina. Iida had gold bars, which he looked at with a confused expression. Mina was throwing a weight lifting bar in the air. Mineta was looking at a picture of Aoyama. Bakugo was staring at a piece of paper. Sero had a frog mirror (Classic Tsu) and Jiro was holding a sweater. 

Everyone was concerned on the fact Eri had a giant sword. Man, I hope we can have such a fun party next year.

When the party ended, Eri and Aizawa went to the teacher's dorms and we were left to clean up. Which wasn't a big deal. Everyone's thought switched from Christmas to hero work studies. 

"Ari, I was thinking that Midoriya and Bakugo should come and join us for work studies" Shoto said, coming up behind me. "My old man has allowed me to bring people along"

"Yeah, I don't see why not" I say " I think it would be good to invite them, since they don't really have a work study t go to"

He nodded and walked in the direction of the two boys.

The days went on and soon new years eve came around. Izuku went to Mum's place, while I stayed back. I told Izuku that I had some where else to be. The fan boy actually believed it.

It was getting late and I was in the dorms watching the news. In 17 minutes, the new year would be here. I was planning to watch the ringing of the new years bell.

Every light was off and the TV was the only source of light in the dorm room. I heard a door open and my head wiped around to see Shoto at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, standing up.

"I could ask you the same question" He says. "Fumyui wanted to see you and Natsu would like to be properly introduce to you"

"So I'm going to your place?" I say

"Yes, now come on, Natsu can't wait forever" Shoto held the door open for me and outside was Natsu in a black sleek car waving to me.

In the car ride, Natsu teased Shoto about me, yet Shoto didn't even realised he was being teased. Natsu stopped at his house and Fumyui was outside waiting for us.

I spent the new year at Shoto's house with his two siblings, who teased both Shoto and I. I noticed how much happier they were, especially Natsu, when Endeavour wasn't around.