Chapter Twenty One: Part 4

Final Part (:

Chris and I woke up early for our flight back home. He was loading the suitcases onto the plane. Soon enough we were boarded ourselves.

Chris was speaking to the pilot and I was laying on the sofa, watching whatever was on the TV.

"Did you have fun baby?"

Chris had walked back in.

"Yes baby, thank you so so much. This was definitely a trip to remember."

He leaned downward and I pecked his pink lips.

"So I have a little something...to wrap up our trip."

"Chris.."

He handed me a rectangular gift wrapped item. My eyes narrowed. This man spoiled me rotten. I didn't care though, I loved being spoiled by him. He was such a romantic person.

I began to rip small pieces to reveal what this gift was. My eyes widened when I realized.

"Oh.. my god... Chris." I pouted because it was so cute.

It was a small painting of Chris and I on the beach.

"Do you like it? It's just a little something to remember this trip by."

"I love it! When- how did you even?"

"Well when you fell asleep on the beach yesterday, I ran up to the guy who was painting murals and asked if he could paint a picture of us. Then I showed him a photo on my phone and he had it done in no time."

"Chris, ugh you're the best!" I squealed

"Read the back baby."

I turned it over which revealed a message in Chris's handwriting. He loved leaving me messages on anything he gave me.

The Bahamas with the love of my life.

I love you doll. 

Chris

I stood up to hug him. He knew exactly how to make a girls heart throb.

"I love you too baby."

I kissed his lips. Then the flight attendant came in to tell us we'd be taking off soon.

After a couple of hours in the air, I made myself comfortable on the sofa to take a nap. Chris couldn't join me because he had to finish writing something for "a starting point."

This made me sad because I needed to be around him. So I crawled over to the table where Chris was sitting and laid my head on his lap. He smirked at my neediness.

"Baby you won't sleep comfortably here."

The chair where Chris was sitting wasn't the biggest. It was wide enough though to barely fit another person. I had to bend my legs to fit. But I didn't care I wanted to be near him.

"I'm comfortable."

Chris typed away at his computer but would casually reach down to play with my hair to submit me to sleep. I could hear him whisper to the flight attendant for a blanket.

She came back and Chris softly placed the blanket over me- then I really fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and we were back in LA. My eyes fluttered open when I heard Chris calling me.

"Baby, wake up."

I sat up and couldn't feel my legs since they were in the same position for hours.