Chapter Twenty Two

Warnings: Implied smut, fluff.

~this chapter will also be separated into parts, you'll see why as you keep reading! <3~

A week flew by and I was packing my suitcases yet again, only this time I was headed to Boston.

I was a nervous wreck, however. I was scared to meet Chris's family. What if they didn't like me?

"What am I gonna do Nikki?"

I paced my bedroom floor.

"First of all, relax. Second, does Chris have an older brother? I would be so down to do double dating."

"Nikki!"

"Okay okay, Y/n, just calm down they are going to like you. Just be your goofy, kind self."

She actually didn't say anything bad about me, like a sibling would do.

"Thanks, t-that actually helped."

I packed the last of my clothes into a small suitcase. We were only staying the weekend. My sister was over because I told her that mom and dad sent her a gift from the Bahamas, nothing special just a shirt and a couple of bracelets.

A knock emerged on the door. I told Nikki to get it since it was Chris who came to pick me up.

I could hear their awkward encounter from my room. As I packed the last of my clothes.

"Uh, hey I'm Chris, we met a while back."

"Right. Wait? Which boyfriend are you?"

My sister could be such an asshole sometimes. I loved her sarcasm though. I rushed to the door to rescue Chris from my sister.

"She's just kidding babe. Come in."

"I'm not kidding."

"Nikki shut up."

I led Chris to my room as Nikki plopped onto my couch in the living room, scrolling through tik tok.

"Your sister she's, uh, something else."

He lowered his voice. I laughed at his comment.

"I know, which is why I'm so happy you came to save me.." I spoke loudly so my sister would hear.

"Well, are you ready doll? The car is waiting."

"Yes but, I'm missing something."

"What is it?"

"You."

I brought him closer to me as I pulled on his small inch waist. He smirked and pulled my chin in for a kiss.

"Okie. I'm ready now." I gave him a cute smile.

"You're the cutest baby."

Chris took my suitcase in one hand and my hand in the other as we made our way out of my condo.

"Um, bye Nikki, it was nice seeing you again."

"Yeah Yeah, just make sure you bring my sister back in one piece."

She flared her eyes at Chris. He smirked at Nikki's protectiveness over me. I pulled her close for a hug.

"I'll be back soon. Do not get into any trouble!"

"You sound like mom now."

She was such a pain in my ass.

"What did you say your name was again?"