Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3

Warnings: Smut, fluff, angst 

Chris and I woke up the next morning as rain fell hard against the large windows of Chris's apartment.

I woke up and he was cuddled around my chest, just the way I liked. I looked over to see the time, it was 8am.

Quiet snores left Chris's mouth. I just admired him and realized how much I loved him. I decided to post an off guard picture of him on my Instagram story—capturing the state he was in, cuddled around my chest.

@y/n: Rainy Mornings 😍 @chrisevans

I put my phone down. The grey clouds in the sky huddled over the tall buildings and I watched as raindrops dripped down from the windows.

I stared outside while rubbing Chris's back—I didn't mean to wake him. His raspy voice caused me to look back down at him.

"Hey gorgeous."

He still had his eyes closed as he moved his legs around.

"Hi my love."

"Is it raining?" He opened one eye to check.

"Mhm."

My fingers raked through his messy bed head hair.

"Your boobs are so comfy to sleep on babe."

I laughed at his joke, or I think he was serious.

"Babe!"

"I'm serious." He snuggled into my breasts more. I giggled.

"We have to get up Chris, your mom is expecting us. We promised her we'd go back before we left."

I tried to get up but Chris was so heavy so I leaned backwards again.

"Nooo."

"Chris we have to." I leaned forward again.

This time he pushed me down and hovered on top of me. He opened his eyes and I finally saw his baby blues.

"I said no." His voice stern and cold but his eyes were still soft.

He leaned down to kiss me passionately and our tongues fought for control. He always won. He pulled away and began kissing and sucking on my neck which cause me to moan.

He eventually made his way down and slipped the straps of my tang top off of my shoulders, revealing my breasts.

He growled as he admired them. I closed my eyes to cherish this feeling of arousal.

"Mine..."

He leaned down and sucked on one.

"Hmm. Chris."

He kept kissing all the way down and removed my shorts and my underwear in one. He kiss my inner thighs and made his way in between.

He used his tongue to lick up and down. Pleasure scattered all over me as I grabbed the sheets in my hands to stop me from coming embarrassingly fast.

He went even deeper and licked between my folds which made me throw my head back onto the pillow.

"Chris..."

I managed to say—I could barely speak he was making me feel so good. He had me in his control, which he loved. He came back up to kiss me but gently massage me still.

I moaned into one of his kisses when I could feel myself getting closer.

"Oh my god, Chris, I'm gonna..." my eyes rolled back