Chapter 1 : Our Toxic love

" Oh my god shut the fuck up " His voice finally beginning to strain from all the yelling " I saw you talking to him " .

" YEAH ABOUT YOUR NEXT TOUR ! Get a grip of your self " I couldnt believe this dick right now , he was the cause to all the stress and pain rattleing in my brain " You think i didnt see you talking to Perrie ? " I questioned knowing the devious answer " as if i wouldnt fucking know ! " I muttered self consciously .

how could two people so in love hate each other so much ? I couldnt ask myself this enough . Me and Zayn havent went a day without argueing in months.

"Jelous ? ha of what ? Perrie told me she would do things for me last night that we havent done in months" He spat relentlessly.

" Because I not a slut "

" Yeah I bet .. "

"SO GO FUCK HER ! " I blurted hastly " Call her up because this is getting old ".

" MEGAN SHUT UP ! your voice is so annoying it pierces my brain cells , do us a favor and just be fucking quiet ! okay ? "

"what ever " I shrugged carelessly " wheres harry ?" i mummbled to myself . See me and haary had this bestfriend realtionship Zayn couldnt bare .

His eyes pierecing at me , his lips parted as he broke down slowly " What did you say ?"

" WHERE THE FUCK IS HARRY ? WHERE IS HARRY ? HARRRRYYY !" I yelled teasing him . I could tell he was running low on patients and I was going to stretch my luck . I started towards the door before zayn roughly grasped a hold of my forearm roughly, flinging me back .

He had a preety tight grip without a doubt . I lost my balance and knocked into the glass table as it  shatterd with impact, my heart was beating so fast zayn had never ever layed a hand on me before .... well in a while that is .

" fuck you " i spoke trying not to cry , there was no way this bastard was going to make me shed a tear .

"i fucking hate you .....wait no i'm sorry " He attempt to help me up but i rejected his touch . He was Bi-polar but to much of an asshole to admit it and get help .

"get off of me you done enough  !" I stood up with my legs shaking in fear , i could feel the glass cutting deep into the back of my thighs

The door busted it open with the boys rushing in one by one with fustrated and worried looks on their faces .

Harry came to my side helping me up louis dusted me off but after a while i could tell it was just because he wanted to touch my body as Niall was trying to finsh his half eaten sandwich.

"zayn what did you do ?'' harry asked concerned

"wouldnt you like to know lover boy ?'' he said aggressively

"zayn cut the bullshit out will you ! grow up ! " i shouted , i rushed out the door and harry trailed after me .

"megan ? stop" he got a slight grip on my forearm "AWH !" i whined pulling away

" what happen to your arm ? crists !" harry said amazed . A black and blue mark had covered my arm .

"megan, you have to get out of this relationship . its killing you both " harry complained

"i heard it all before " i said trying to blow over the subject

"so do something about it your both not even happy anymore " he grabbed my shoulder

"harry remeber when me and zayn used to be happy ?  " i asked

" you were never happy" he said putting a straight face on

"fuck it were trying" i stomped "i know i know shhhhh...." i put my head on harry shoulder he wrapped me in his arms. "yeoo megan , here's some clothes to sleep in cause your not sleeping in my room " zayn interupted he threw pajama's at my face "ITS NOT YOUR ROOM " i tired to attack him but harry had such a tight grip on me i could barely move " it is now i threw all you shit out the window you wanna act like a dog i'll treat you like a dog ....go fetch bitch ." he walked out the door way . I tried so hard to hold back me tears but my throat started to burn and gave out " harry . why is he doing this to me ?'' i cried . " cause your letting him " harry said . i got up and went to our room . zayn was just closing the window "thats it zayn were done " i said keeping my cool "NO WERE NOT ! where done when i say were done !" he commanded . "i CAN FUCKING STAND YOU !" who knew that putting us togather could create such toxic love ." if you even so much as kiss harry or even think about fucking him i will tie you to this bed and fuck you senseless till you cry ." "hey you dont talk to a girl like that " liam interuptted pushing me behind him "liam mind your damn business you cant even hold your own realtionship thats why danielle broke up with your sorry ass " i could see in liam's eye's he was ready to push zayn out the window .

"No babe " i said grabbing liam hand leading him out the room.

"no" zayn grabbed the back of my shirt jolting it popping my bra strap i hit the floor making me bump my head pretty damn hard . i put my hand to the back of my head and felt some warm sensation flowing before i looked at it i rubbing my fingers togather it felt like something thick and googy  sure enough it was blood.

zayn got to his knee's to my side "stopting me hurt you babe " he screeched with sorrow and fright . he picked me up bridle style "i promise not to hurt you ever again "he cried

everything started to slow down i could hear my self breatheing and my heart pumping.he put me down

"i know you didnt mean to babe" I kissed him with are lips moving in a perfect sync .

he finally put me down "but we cant be togather , no more ". i walkedheaded toward the door  . i felt something coming my way but i didnt look back . zayn threw a 20 ounce glass bottle of ciroc at me and missed me just by an inch.

"FUCK YOU" he scream at me .

i just ran straight for harry room.

"do you have pajama's for me ?' i faked smile pretending like everything was all right

"yea " he handed me his big hoodie that went to my knee's i didnt mind changeing infront of harry he had seen me in my bra and panties beofre

"gosh that body " harry cheekily said

I bit my bottom lip and smiled

if only Zayn could be like that to me .

*part 2 ? trust me it  is going to get pretty dirty *