Inconvience : She says good bye .

' zayn dont do this to me right now , i have enough to think about enough as it is .' she said to me .

' So think about it megan dont answer now just think ' i left her to herself back into the my room .

perrie had left . but she left a note behind , i read :

Dear zayn ,

your not over megan . You only got back with me to make her jealous and hurt her . It obvious you will never be over her and i totally understand but let me give you a piece of advice . I think you made her wait to long and you really damage her and she will never trust you again , i dont really think there is any coming back from that zayn .

And do me a favor dont call me again because we done for good . That is literally the last time i will see , speak or hear from you . I really did care for you and you just used me .

Perrie .

I did care so much about perrie i just didnt want megan to go . As soon i started think about her she walk in she was fully dressed and had 4 packed bags .

' I'm taking  flight back home with bobby tonight ' she told me slightly crying tears were coming down her face one at a time .

' what , wait , why ?' i started putting on my clothes .

' i need to get away from you , forever . Everyone was right , we are not going to work out , we cant have twins zayn im getting an abortion . ' She wiped her tears away with her sleeves .

' You cant leave me ' I started cry again ... really hard . My eyes started swelling with tears i lost my way to speak with words . Megan was really leaveing and was going to kill are soon to be kids .

' good bye , zayn ' she looked at me for a moment and dropped her bags and drapped her arms around me , she started bawling in my shoulder she was skipping breaths barely breathing and couldnt control how bad she was crying with me .

At last the moment i was wanting for the words i wanted her to say

' i want to marry you .... but i cant , if we are meant to be togather faith will make us cross paths again later on in life ' she said gasping for her breath

' if it takes forever , ill wait forever ' i told her .

she let me go .

I wiped her tears away and kissed her one last time . For 2 soild rock hard passionate mintues .

Thats was it she picked up her bags and left

she was gone

game over .

Thats was it , i was honestly HEAR BROKEN , CRUSHED , HOPELESS ,LOST  .

Apart of me was lost and i had no idea how i was going to find myself ever again because i let the most important thing of my life slip out the crack of my hands . I couldve been a father and to know that i let my kids die because of my mistakes was making me feel even more pressure , what was honestly the point of liveing if i didnt have her ?

*HARRY P.O.V*

Zayn has barley spoken in the last month . He spends all his time in his fucking cave . He so bitter and he doesnt even look at girls anymore . He not as happy as he use to be ... he just not ... zayn .

*LOUIS P.O.V*

what the fuck ? its been two months since megan left nd he is still a depressed savage he is always grumpy . He such a fuckng bastard , so bitter .

* NIALL P.O.V*

it was 4 months now ... and zayn has made some progress he started hitting on girls again and got some numbers he started talking more nd he is funny again and he not in his room as much .

* Liam P.O.V*

6 months .

zayn is fianlly him again . The orignal zayn , the one before he was with megan . Thats the one we have bben looking for , for the last 2 years and he actually likes this girl named nicole she is fine to ! But we had to leave on tour tommrow night and we were all exicited .

*zayn p.o.v*

' baby im really going to miss you ' i kissed nicole on her lips .

' you know im going to miss you more baby , it going to be hard to last with out but ill manage .' she teased .

' i know you going to miss this d-ck' i whisperd in her ear so the boys couldnt hear .

' Hehe , i'll think ill live babe ... and if i cant ill come find you ' she winked at me . I gave her one last hug lifting her off her feet and putting her back down .

Nicole janderson was my new girlfriend we had been dating for about 4 good months . She looked like a blonde hair scarlet johnson .

I got in the van and did the usaul and talked with my four bestfriends ...more like brother .

*MEGAN P.O.V*

Things in my life were finally going steady and great ....

I had a boyfriend his name was kendall jefnado .... he was the sweetest guy ever he loved me to death and so did i . he looked like johnny depp when he was 21 . Sadly i had to go to my photo shoot out in tampon to make front cover of vouge and my birthday was at the end of this week i was so happy all my dream were coming true .

' Ugh baby dont do anything stuiped like fuck the photograph for front cover ' kendall teased me kissing my neck .

' Never , but since im going to be gone for awhile for want to go for a quicke my flight doesnt leave foe another 3 hour .' kendall wasted no time he rushed my up stairs.

I layed on the bed kendall already had his pants half un done i quickly unbutton my pants and slide my underwear off .

' spread your legs a little more for my babe .' he requested .

He thrusted into me one good time hitting my G-spot causing me to scream his name

'UHHH KENDALL !'  i moaned with pleasure as he kept thrust. his pace was extra on point .

'OH MY GOD ,FUCK o-o-oh my god ' i screamed sexually

*BEEP BEEP* DAMN  my cab was here .

Kendall pulled out and pulled up his pants . I kissed him and dashed out . I was on my way to tampa to back up dance for this band but i did know the name of them.

I got on my flight and took my seat .

' is this seay taking ?' i voice said in hard irish accent . I looked up and it was niall .

'OH MY GOSH NIALL' i shot up giving him a great big hug .

'megan i missed you so much , how are you babe ?' he asked me thrilled .

Before i could even beginning my sentence harry arrived looking sexy as fuck

'megan !' she screamed like a cupcake . Oh my gosh he was adorable .

'jesus , you look 10 times better ' after i started modeling i could actually afford better make up and clothes and i did get fit and i dyed my hair light brown .

Liam gave me a great big hug and so did louis and they were all showering me with compliments on how greta i looked and i was such an attention whore that i loved it i was blushing and flirting with all of them at the same time .

Then zayn came . It got silent and the amazing climax went down hill .i decided to break the ice .

' Hey zayn ' i cheeckly smiled . 

' Oh um hello , what are you doing in first class ?' he said .

' well nice way to start off with an insult ... ill pass on the hug ' I said to him taking my seat but with niall .

How convient was it that mea nd zayn were on the same flight ? and hadnt seen each other in 6 months .