Chapter 6 : the flirt walk home

Zayn whistle for a cab but none were in sight .

" Fuck lets just walk home " i grumbled.

" Or we can go to a strip club " he suggested .

" Where is one at ?" i actually never seen the inside of a strip club . ' wait really right now ?' zayn looked at me surpise . 'yea why the hell not. im 21 and im young and stuiped .' i spun around shouting . ' no i think its cause you secretly gay ' he joked . 'shut up no im not i never even thought of a girlin that way ' i playfully hit him on his chest .

' she is gay .' he whisperd to himself playing around . 'are we going or not zayn ?' i said harshly 'no , the last thing i need is for you to turn gay on me and cheat on me with a girl ' he chuckled . 'who knows.....mabey i am gay ' i teased. 'dont play like that' he playfully shoved me by my shoulder but some how his hand managed to touch my boobie.

'zayn' i giggled turn red in my face. Zayn was cracking up skipping breathes just to laugh 'stopahh laughting' i pouted . ' okaay okay im sorry' he said putting his hands up . 'i wont touch you with out your permisson for the rest of  the night ' he added . 'whatever ' i folded my arm and  parted i was on the left side of the sidewalk and he was on the right.

'im sorry' he faked frowned. he came closer to give me a hug i rejected it though 'oh stop being a baby' she snarled . 'no , how would you feel if i just touch your d*ck you wouldnt like it would you ?' i growled back .' i would actually fucking love it ' he bit his bottom lip.

'of course you would cause you alonely think about sex ....pervert' i smirked , cause honestly he was a pervert he had an obesseion with have sex with me all the time. 'but im only a for pervert for you ' he said in a low sexual voice. He kissed me with he plump plush lips giving me butterflies.

i pulled away with fustration 'whas wrong now babe ?' he put his arm around my shoulder resting it , and wipeing the corner of his mouth with the other 'why couldnt you do that infront fo perrie' i complained 'because you know she still loves me .... weather you like it or not i came close to marrying that girl and havin a life with her .' that sentences made me shiver with discuss . 'why dont you kiss me infront of harry .....you dirty girl ' he whisperd to me . 'cause i know he likes me and he catching feelings for me' i already knew harry liked me it was clear as fuck , he put his feelings on display and fought for me . 'alright then same thing for me ugly' it was clear zayn was trying to flirt with me but i didnt want to , i wanted to go to sleep. it got quiet for a well 10mintues  .

zayn came closer to me looked me right in my eyes and winked at me. he slide his hand up my inner thigh touching my number 1 sweet spot 'ZAYN' i blurted i grab his wrist and moved it 'did i ever tell you that i like the way you say my name ' he kissed me on my neck 'no zayn stop'. 'fine...' zayn immediately swept me off my feet and carried bridely style. I slapped him in his face and he dropped me i ran down the block and he chased me. 'WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU'he laughed i couldnt help but laugh neither . Zayn stradled me down across his knee and gave me a beatin 'say i'm sorry daddy' zayn order me 'im sooo sorry daddy' it hurted but it was turning me on he let me go 'my turn' i stradled him down on the sidwalk pinned his arm down  just as i was about to make my move someone said 'i see you guys are fine' i turned around and it was liam , i got off the top of zayn ' yea , were fine , why wouldnt we be ?' i played causual ' i dont know because you DISAPPEARED ' he yelled ' you had us worried ' he interupted  'liam chiil were fine . we just lost are way ' zayn said 'what ever we are going home we need to have a familly discussion' liam said

oh shit......