Dreams to reality : part 1

I woke up with zayn snoreing heavily in my fucking ear . His body slopply was all over mine like a drape .

I pushed him off my little by little so i didnt wake him up . Luckly i slipped out , alive . All the boys where asleep but niall he was down stairs by himself stuffing his face .

' Wassup blondie ' i teased . ' This chicken cutlet is off the chain ... want some ? ' he offerd with his mouth full . ' As polite as you are , i'll have to pass ' i giggled .

I painful feeling hit my stomach , i tired to let it pass but i needed to vomit .. i was filimar to the feeling but it faded .

' So , how was you sleep ? ' niall said popping another piece of chicken in his mouth . ' Funny you ask , i actually had a dream i had a threesome with harry and zayn ' i confessed .

' Oh , well am i to lame to be in your dreams ? ' he joked . ' No babe , it just comes natually , maybe you'll be in my next threesome fanasty ' i giggled .

' Nope , im still waiting on demi ' he pouted . ' No worries , she will come around ' i smiled . ' But intill then i have you ,' he cheeckliy said .

' Goof ball ' i laughed .

' Top of the morning to ya ' harry kissed my on my cheeck from behind , he open the cabinet serching for food .

He looked so adorable with his messed up hair and chinky eye in the morning .

' You got any clothes on under there ? ' niall asked sceptical .

' Uhm ... erm ... No , i live all natural ' he laughed . ' Your a dork ' i busted out laughing .

' But this dork tapped that so ... im fine being a dork ' he said smiling at me hard as he poured his milk

What the fuck did he just say ? i immediately slapped the milk out of his hands and it spilled all over the floor . ' Right in front of niall ? thats like saying it infront of a baby ' i vicouisly said .

' Calm down megan , damn ' harry said putting he hands up sarcatically . ' Its not funny and that comment was un-called for , dont do that shit again ' i said storming out .

Harry really got me pist . JUST FOR THAT , having sex was off limits to zayn . If he wanted someone to blame , it was fucking harry fault .

I took a shower and groomed myself . After i kicked everyone out my room and i locked myself in for the rest of the day

* Zayn p.o.v*

* In the living room , at 10.pm*

' the fuck is wrong with her ? ' i randomly said because i knew it was on everyone mind . ' I dont know .. maybe its her time of the month ' louis suggested .

' No she wouldve ate cerel all day and atleast have one arguement with me about some pointless shit ' i said .

' Maybe , sexually fustrated . ' liam said . ' No .... i take care of that like everyday ' i said .

' No ...... its been like 3 days since the last time ' liam said . How the fuck did he know ... even though he was right .

' Its not that ... she wouldve just came up to me and provoked me .... ' i was trying to think .

' Maybe she missed her family ' niall said . ' see hates her dad cause he wants her to come home and break up with me and she always argues with her mom 24/7 ' i said .

' Well you know her like the back of your hand.... she got you wrapped around her finger ' harry teased .

' Oh shut up , ' i laugh a bit . ' she hasnt got drunk in awhile ... maybe she tired of being locked up in here ' niall said .

' Maybe we should all go out , get drunk and stuff .' harry said .

I was going to have to swipe her alcohol with jucie or water .

' Okay so who's going up to the dragons dungeon ? ' i asked . Everyone was looking at me .. fuck .

' Fine you little pussies ! ' i was a little aggravted but , the hell with it .

I walked into her room . she was sitting mad close to the t.v like a creep .

' Megan ? ' i called her name out a little scared . ' yea ' she said like a weirdo .

' Wanna go out tonight babe ? ' i asked her with a shake in my voice . ' Uhm yea ' her eyes were wide open ... like she just sniff cracked .

' Lemme just get dressed ' she pushed me out the door . ' Damn , she acting like i never saw her naked ' i said dusting my shoulders off .

I took a shower and got dressed .

I wore my '' cool kids dont dance '' shirt with my black jeans and low top converse .

Megan came out her room ....

She wore an open back dress that showed her whole back down to her waist with blue swade heels .

' wow , guess you going to pick someone up tonight ? ' i said kind of jelous . ' Hopefully , i need another guy ... ' she said drainingly .

' Livin up , you look ... good enough to eat ' i said complimenting her . ' Flirting already ? the night just started we didnt reach the club ' she giggled . ' You were luring me on ' i smirked .

' Well excuse me ' harry said snapping his finger at megan trying to mimick a sassy girl .

' you looking cute ' he kissed her on the cheeck . she smiled greatfully . ' Well i already said that so your to late , first come first serve ' i snarled at harry .

' Woah there tiger , but ummm , last time i checked you dumped megan & your dating nicole .... so eh uh ' harry said grabing megan hand . ' But i took her virginity so i'll always be first ! ' i said snatching her hand from him .

' Well she cheated on you with me so .... it doesnt ' harry grabbed her by her waist bring her extremely close .

' Well .... i .... kissed her first ' i pulled her back towards me . ' wel ... screw it .. i kissed her now ' harry grabbed her back and kissed megan on her lips roughly , it was so odd how there lips moved in a perfect synce ... almost like she liked it

i was going to get her tonight .