Just almost .....

'' Run her .. are you insane ? thats 1 mile , zayn not gunna make it ' harry shouted at her .

'do you want her to live or not ? ZAYN RUN HER NOW , you will see the bridge lights out side the hotel as soon as you get off the bridge you wiil see the hosptial' she instruced me .I picked her lifeless body ... Megan was heavier then she seemed ... I started running ... when her in my arms as fast as i could .... My body was getting weak but i had to get her there ... i did it to her so i had to take her ....

---------

* 2 hours later*

I was waiting in the lobby for some time now .... just waiting . I kept my head in my knee embrassed to face the world because of wat i did to my wife ... i mean girlfriend .... i mean megan.

In my mind i was already marrried to megan cause we couldnt be seprated . But she didnt want me as much as i wanted her that was what literally drived me insane making me do and say these insane shit.

' Zayn malik ? ' a doctor called out my name ' me ' i shouted back ' come here ' he waved me down .

When i apporached him he had such a concerned look on his face .

' well you sure now how to make damage ' the doctor joked . I faked laught but it wasnt funny it wasnt easin the mood at all .

' Well zayn , you are one lucky boyfriend ...' i cut him off ' she is not my girlfriend ...' ' then what is she to you ?' ' my sister ' i lied

' o well then you are one lucky son of a bitch . See what happen was you manage to throw the suitcase hard enought causeing her head to jerk into the wall putting pressure on the brain both ways . '

i looked at him confused .

' the wall and the suitcase smash her head togather all at once and her head couldnt survie the pressure causing her to feel dizzy....'

' so your point is ... how am i lucky ?' i asked

' she almost died if you waited any longer then you did she would be dead without a doubt i am 100% percent sure of this ... it is basic information ' 

' so she is not dead ?' i asked relief ' she is fine ?' i added

' yea she healing swell and at a fast pace .... by the morning she can leave just no drink or trama to the head .. i have some medicine she can take for the pain just in case.'

' doctor thank you so much ' i gave him a hug un-exspectly ' i'll let you know when you can come see her '

i took my seat again . I heard sudden loud movement of footsteps

It was just harry and the rest of them

'holy shit is she okay ?' louis asked . ' zayn you are so fucked up ...' liam said ' stay away from her you fucking creep ' some man said . ' just who the hell are you ?' i ask freshly .

' im her father and if you ever put your hands on her again .... you in for a rude awakning and an old fashion ass whopein ! ' he put his fingers in my face ' dave relax ' a women said , i could assume it was megan mom .

' no lucy get your hands off me bitch ! this trash thinks he can put his hands on my daughter just because he got tattos on his arms dont mean shit '  how could a man so old use such foul words .

' dave thats ENOUGHT your gunna stop right now ' she pushed his hands out of my face . ' look at me .. i love you .. please relax for me ' all his wife did was put her hands on both sides of his face and spoke to him.

' i want to take her back home ... she not in a stable state of mine and if she stays with him she will be rewin' he said calmy to her. ' i understand but .... we cant pull them away from each other , she can only leave at her will .' she said to him.

' Zayn malik ?' the doctor called me agin . I put my hands in pocket . ' she awake , you can go see her ' he pat me on my back .

I opened the door to her room ....