Chapter 2: Let the games start.....bitch

"what are we watching tonight ? ' harry said patting on the bed .

i snuggled next to him getting nice and cozy.

"Transformers " i smiled

"of course cause your in it " he laughed

"so what i listen to your doofy music all day" i snorted "THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL " i mimced then laughting inbetween my words .

"shut up , you snorted ugly " he teased

"ITS GOTTA BE YOUU" my voice hardly hit the note .

"only youuu " harry sung by my neck. it sent tingles down my spin . His hand slid on my stomach and he started to fiddle with my belly button piercing . i was so sexual fustrated

"ONLY YOU ! " liam poked his head in singing .

"eww get out !" i joked. the movie began and i easily drifted off to sleep.

-------

i felt something fiddling with my bra.

i quickly assumed it was harry i mean he was the only one i fell asleep next to . " stop harry " i giggled.

But he wouldnt stop "harry zayns going to know , mabey some other time ".

A cold splash of water hit my face i gasped with shock.

''bitch i knew you were like that '' zayn said "just going around fucking for so called bestfriend ? ".

"We never touched each other !" With the way we were yelling you could guess we would wake up the whole dam neighboorhood.

Liam came in and struggled to take zayn out of the room knocking some stuff down .

that whole night harry held me in his arm and rocked me to sleep.

------------

" wake up , megan perrie is here " harry said . I glanced at my phone it was 6p.m

"harry why did you let me sleep till 6 " i yawned " how long has she been here ?"

"long enough to start flirting with up ." " fuck" i stayed in my pajama's i brushed my teeth and groomed my hair and put on my snoopy slippers and went down stairs.

I heard laughter and noise from the living room .

"MEGAN ! " elenor sprited up and gave me a hug and i could barely say anything i was so confused .

perrie shot me a disgusted look , i saw her whisper something to zayn . sneaky little bitch . but if zayn wanted to do this game i could hurt him really bad .

"hey guys i am going to get ready , you guys want to go to the club tonight ?" everyone agreed but zayn just stood there and looked at me cause he knew i was plotting.

I went up stairs took a shower .

I put on desinger leggings with red swade heels and a nice tight belly shirt that sqeezed my boobies up almost pooping themout of my shirt with a jean jacket i curled my hair and did my make-up perfect. The finshing touch was red lip stick.

i walked down stairs just in time everyone was standing by the entrance and the cabs were out side "good damn " louis said " hey no stareing lou" elenor scolded him "fuck it im single ..... GOD DAM megan you look fine " niall said everyone chuckled. harry just stood in the corner clapping his hand like a retarted seal . everyone started walking towards the exit and zayn let perrie walk ahead . he pulled me to the back .

"your not single , so dont do anything tonight ." he whisperd .

"But you invited perrie baby cakes , and if you think werent single before you are now" i whisperd in his ear sexually teasing him , i kissed him on his cheek and walked ahead .

" megan you dont want me to make you regret this " he harmless threatend me .

"shut up and go make out with your girlfriend " i winked at him .

"making this so hard " he slapped my ass and walked ahead wrapping his arm around perrie waist pecking her on the cheek.

GAME ON .... he wanted war