I dont get it

' we were just on are way out ' i said struggleing to carry the hay . ' yea i bet you were ...' liam remarked me .

' alright well lets go ' megan cut me off before i could even start my sentence . 

*MEGAN P.O.V*

I wasnt in the mood to hear arguing . I think i was starting to hit the first stage of pregnecy even though i barely had my baby bump .

I saw harry waving at me ahead , i had him in my eye sight . I started running up to him and lucky enough he caught me and spun me around embracing me in his arm .

I really didnt want zayn see me basing in the moment with harry fit arms locked around my body . 

' You ready ?' he cheeckily smiled at me . ' yes ' i said planting a kiss on his lips . He snickerd inbetween the kiss . I broke a smile because harry was a breath of fresh air , for once in my life i wasnt bickering with anyone . Just chilling and doing something i really liked . He snuggled me tight in his warm arms .

* ZAYN P.O.V*

I saw the way they were snuggling kissing hugging and touching . I wasnt okay with it but i had to manage my angre and get threw it for her .  ' fuck ' i ran my hands across my face trying to wipe away my thoughts .

The whole time they were on the same horse . harry kept touching her playing with her hair and whispering things to her .

I was glad when we finally left the ranch . We got back to the hotel she went into harry room . I wanted to stop her but i wasnt going to start anything with her .

* MEGAN P.O.V*

' harry what the fuck do you want me to do ? just pick my shit up and move back in ! no my life is were am at ... im not changing that ' i was somewhat raising my voice.

' WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLE HAVE THERE THAT YOU WONT HAVE BACK HOME WITH US ?! i dont get it ! your boyfriend left you for some tall dark skin beautiful model named myiel and you need someone to watch you with that head trama ! im benefiting you and me , just think ' harry shouted .

' i dont have to think about SHIT MY MIND IS MADE UP ! worry about your damn self ' i flung the cover from over my body .

' run from your promblems like you always do ...'

I  put on my white holister hoodie and my deniem vest and ripped jeans with my concord 11 jordans  . Before anyone can ask me anything i stormed out the hotel room . as i was leaving i heard zayn calling me to come back , i ignored the call .

I looked at the wall and the blood stain was still there room my head .... i stood there for a moment and just looked at it discussed .

i ran out the side door of the hotel i heard someone trailing behind me . I ran for a couple of blocks and down the corner into this alley bar .

I shouldve known it was trouble when i first walked in .....

There were only 6 people in the bar and they were all men .... but me being the fearless weak bastard still order a drink .... by the way the three men were looking at me in the corner something told me to leave at that moment .